All Girls Garage

bunnyman666

I saw Christy Lee in Person at Barrett Jackson last year. She looks even better in person. She also was a DJ in Detroit and worked at the Joe Louis arena and did the entertainment during commercial breaks. I had no idea who she was then.

I watch this show. I watch Velocity all the time. Honestly I leave it on at night before I go to bed and it runs all night. My kids hate it. ha ha

They don't run odd infomercials during the night, nor repetitive sports highlights... so it's always my go to channel at night. That said, it's a great channel. This show, exactly the same with three dudes, would still be good. So this show is a good show already but has three girls at the helm.

They had the Jessie girl on originally. The one who does a lot of shows. I think when she left to have a baby, they added the taller girl.

Only complaint - mind you it's petty - is that they try a little too hard to be regular repair folks. The one wears wrist straps and poser bike boots. Then goes and gets dirty with the repairs. Most repair people now all wear gloves (like I do) - but since these girls are real mechanics, they get their hands dirty... pointless. Just wear what the others all wear and keep doing what they're doing.

edd-china.jpg

I do find all the shows on Velocity to be really good now. They veered away from the pimp my ride stuff - thankfully.

The one show is still brutal with the dude in long island. Unique Rides. Terrible. They're not unique if they all look the same when you're done with them. Whoah giant wheels and new interiors? Crazy!

Needed to wash my eyes with bleach after this one... uhffff

Unique%20Rides%20With%20Will%20Castro%20

On 9/14/2018 at 10:29 AM, MTH said:

I do find all the shows on Velocity to be really good now. They veered away from the pimp my ride stuff - thankfully.

The one show is still brutal with the dude in long island. Unique Rides. Terrible. They're not unique if they all look the same when you're done with them. Whoah giant wheels and new interiors? Crazy!

Needed to wash my eyes with bleach after this one... uhffff

Unique%20Rides%20With%20Will%20Castro%20

Archived