Thoughts on my future setup?

CharlieB29

Hi all,

Below I have posted pictures of my future setup for this year. I have a Masked Marvel Assault Model, and love it so much. I had it painted by Royal Essex, in Montclair, New Jersey. I am looking to get new Factorymad pads with ProLaces, with a Jake Allen graphic. Let me know what you think, and is there anything I should change

image1 (1).jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image3.jpeg

borgset copy.png

borggloves copy.png

borgpad copy.png

31 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

????... solid setup @CharlieB29. How much input or direction did you give in the design of your mask or pads?

Thank you so much. I was going to go with Vice Design in Ohio, but felt my mask would have more meaning if I had it done locally. Best decision I ever made. He sent pictures of it back and forth, and we worked on it as we went. The Yetis were added on the final stages of the paintjob, and were included in the originally planning. For my pads, I showed Vincenzo Arnone Thatcher Demko's Boston College pads and said I would like something that, it was very straightforward.

4 minutes ago, CharlieB29 said:

Got it. Thank you so much for your input! I appreciate it. I will get that fixed.

Just to be super-clear, I was only joking; the way you have it in your post is widely regarded as the "correct" or at very least most common way. We have joked about how the writing on the cuff of Vaughn trappers is "upside down" as compared to most other manufacturers. I was being a smart ass - and not a very helpful one at that.

The bottom line: the way you want it on your gear IS the right way! ;)

Again, very sharp set up - you must be pretty stoked!

7 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Just to be super-clear, I was only joking; the way you have it in your post is widely regarded as the "correct" or at very least most common way. We have joked about how the writing on the cuff of Vaughn trappers is "upside down" as compared to most other manufacturers. I was being a smart ass - and not a very helpful one at that.

The bottom line: the way you want it on your gear IS the right way! ;)

Again, very sharp set up - you must be pretty stoked!

Got it. Thanks!

59 minutes ago, CharlieB29 said:

Thank you so much. I was going to go with Vice Design in Ohio, but felt my mask would have more meaning if I had it done locally. Best decision I ever made. He sent pictures of it back and forth, and we worked on it as we went. The Yetis were added on the final stages of the paintjob, and were included in the originally planning. For my pads, I showed Vincenzo Arnone Thatcher Demko's Boston College pads and said I would like something that, it was very straightforward.

You know what is really sad... when you said "Yetis" I was like "What? he put coolers on his mask? Let me take another look. ? Ah wait... Sasquatch."

I am a huge fan of keeping a set simple... good call on Demko's BC pads. Love the way they're rendered... can't wait to see pictures of the real thing!

Archived