Pants recommendations

Looking to get some new pants in a bit but not sure exactly what to get. Currently in some CCM premier pros that have been through war. Looking for something lighter and more mobile. Loved the protection of my ccms but they started to slow me down as they got older and more worn down. I tuck my chesty and use suspenders. Bauer has caught my eye for their lack of weight but unsure of protection. Any input/thoughts/experiences would be great :) 

15 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

CCM Pro Stock HP12A or 13

Whats the difference between pro stock CCM and stock premier or shield lines? Never looked into pro stock pants before tbh and where might be the best place to look for pro stock pants? I already checked out prostockhockey.com but no luck. Sideline swap?

On 10/5/2018 at 7:28 PM, a_miller01 said:

Looking to get some new pants in a bit but not sure exactly what to get. Currently in some CCM premier pros that have been through war. Looking for something lighter and more mobile. Loved the protection of my ccms but they started to slow me down as they got older and more worn down. I tuck my chesty and use suspenders. Bauer has caught my eye for their lack of weight but unsure of protection. Any input/thoughts/experiences would be great :) 

Vaughn

Archived