Sign in to follow this  
seagoal

Seattle Kraken Expansion Team

On 7/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, Dumpy said:

Your Kraken have a great chance to be a krakenjack team when they get all there good picks ain’t like San Jose with their team of misfits and long in the tooth players. 

So true.

Different league now though. How many guys were over 30 in 1991 versus how many guys today? I'd bet that there was a significant drop since 1991. Most teams almost completely turn over in 5 seasons today. New teams just starting with draft picks are only a few seasons behind now. Sprinkle in some guys with a few years of pro experience and you can catch up almost instantly now (Knights).

Not true in 1991. Sharks were a decade behind. Took them over a decade to win their division.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:58 AM, MTH said:

So true.

Different league now though. How many guys were over 30 in 1991 versus how many guys today? I'd bet that there was a significant drop since 1991. Most teams almost completely turn over in 5 seasons today. New teams just starting with draft picks are only a few seasons behind now. Sprinkle in some guys with a few years of pro experience and you can catch up almost instantly now (Knights).

Not true in 1991. Sharks were a decade behind. Took them over a decade to win their division.

I felt downright sorry for the san jose fans and wondered if the team was gonna survive. Crappy teams dont bring in dollars and you need dollars to run a pro team. I got high hopes as long as they dont steal jake allen from my blues lol