Seattle Kraken Expansion Team

seagoal

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

Planning any trips up here sometime in, oh I don't know, October 5th or so?

If you score 2 tickets to that game, hell yeah.  I'm in.  Seriously.

Tickets go on sale for our 3 games here a week from today at Noon.  I imagine they will sell out in about 47 seconds, but for sure, I will try like hell to get tickets.  These 3 WHL rinks for our home games hold less than 10k people so it is going to be tough to get tickets.

I am so glad to see our first ever game vs Vancouver.  The NHL would have been so dumb not to do this.

7 minutes ago, seagoal said:

If you score 2 tickets to that game, hell yeah.  I'm in.  Seriously.

Tickets go on sale for our 3 games here a week from today at Noon.  I imagine they will sell out in about 47 seconds, but for sure, I will try like hell to get tickets.  These 3 WHL rinks for our home games hold less than 10k people so it is going to be tough to get tickets.

I am so glad to see our first ever game vs Vancouver.  The NHL would have been so dumb not to do this.

I'll keep an eye out. We'll see if we can make it happen.

And you know the first game of the actual season will be between us. NHL is going to try and stoke this rivalry as much as possible.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I'll keep an eye out. We'll see if we can make it happen.

And you know the first game of the actual season will be between us. NHL is going to try and stoke this rivalry as much as possible.

Sweet,  thanks Coop.

Hopefully the border will be open by then.

20 hours ago, seagoal said:

Local Pure Hockey got a new Hyperlite set in Kraken colors . Looks pretty sweet to me. 

20210710_135903.thumb.jpg.3bdbb00e6896bdc3f7772473f862bb39.jpg

Kind of dull in my opinion. I know the default Hyperlite colour zones aren't amazing or anything, but I feel this is leaving off a lot of better possibilities.

Hell, even swapping out the light blue accents with red ones to try and mimic a set of evil Kraken eyes would be cooler.

Edited by coopaloop1234

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Kind of dull in my opinion. I know the default Hyperlite colour zones aren't amazing or anything, but I feel this is leaving off a lot of better possibilities.

Hell, even swapping out the light blue accents with red ones to try and mimic a set of evil Kraken eyes would be cooler.

Yeah, I hear that.  In terms of Bauer though, I'll take dull and minimal use of color zones over printed gear with tentacles and water all over them. 

We could make this better, for sure, but this was in line with what might actually end up on the ice in Seattle so it was kinda neat to see.

10 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Yeah, I hear that.  In terms of Bauer though, I'll take dull and minimal use of color zones over printed gear with tentacles and water all over them. 

We could make this better, for sure, but this was in line with what might actually end up on the ice in Seattle so it was kinda neat to see.

Man, and here I'm thinking I'd be upset if a Bauer goalie doesn't go absolutely nuts with the custom program in Seattle. :giggle:

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

Man, and here I'm thinking I'd be upset if a Bauer goalie doesn't go absolutely nuts with the custom program in Seattle. :giggle:

"How many suction cups can fit on one set of gear?? Find out live this September."