Seattle Kraken Expansion Team

seagoal

Saw these today,  they're good ones to help envision Seattle goalie gear.

I'd be personally disappointed to see Brian's gear here, but if the goalie has a flare for style and originality it could be awesome .

I'm warming up more and more to neon green the more gear I see.

Screenshot_20181210-075724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by seagoal

• 3 months later...
13 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Heard a rumor around town yesterday that the colors will be red/black.

For MANY reasons my heart and soul are hoping that's false and I'm still holding on to hope for some version of this.... (or dark blue/neon green, of course).

I hope that's not the case at all.

Either adopt the Seahawks colours, or use something with some green in it.

Like these.

Untitled.thumb.png.d922c680f170cbc0e5b26a131225df2a.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

Heard a rumor around town yesterday that the colors will be red/black.

For MANY reasons my heart and soul are hoping that's false and I'm still holding on to hope for some version of this.... (or dark blue/neon green, of course).

20190410_092349.jpg

Too much red and black in the league.

Green/Sport Gold or Navy/ Neon Green would look pretty good. Or adopt old school Whalers. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Too much red and black in the league.

Green/Sport Gold or Navy/ Neon Green would look pretty good. Or adopt old school Whalers. 

Too many teams in the league too. It's not American business friendly, but they should have made relegation a thing like the SHL.

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

giphy.gif.fc945585ee5240728c337b610aa1d809.gif

yIfQVjz.gif?noredirect

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moose75 said:

Too many teams in the league too. It's not American business friendly, but they should have made relegation a thing like the SHL.

yIfQVjz.gif?noredirect

Won’t disagree on the point about too many teams. Just wish I were 30 years younger, as my chances of getting to the show would have been much better!!! 

Oh man, I cannot believe the red and black rumor... that would be ridiculous considering how many teams already have those colors: Devils, Hurricanes, Senators, Blackhawks. The Flames are kinda there, and the Golden Knights aren't thattt far away. Then almost half of the rest of the league has red in their color scheme: Red Wings, Canadians, Panthers, Rangers, Blue Jackets, Capitals, Jets, Wild. We're good on red and black, and there's more than enough red in general. 

I'm hoping for green and yellow. Or green and navy. Or hell, I'm open to anything purple (though I'd prefer the Kings just reclaim it). Even if they came up with an absolutely gorgeous black and red uniform, it would still be pretty boring, just because those colors have been done. And done, and done...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Alrighty.  Winner.  Warrior wins.  Just make the damn team already.  This "Seahawks" set is just amazing.

But....the organization has been using two colors A LOT lately.....salmon and seafoam green.

image.png.51f362ce3b77d8f6e579ca981e36bcfb.png

Tbh I just want it to be the kraken, and those colors make me think it’s definitely going to be the Sockeyes :(

Yeah, I think Kraken works really well with Seahawks colors.

Salmon and seafoam green scream Sockeyes, for sure.  That's been the talk of the town lately as the frontrunner.

I like them....it could work, but only with a third, really bold color like battleship gray.  These two colors are so soft and passive they'll need a bold balancing color.

image.png.7deac409b5024f6eecc3d2b5d0a47cbf.png

WTF is a sockeye?

Could be the worst name of a pro team I ever heard. And that's a lot with some of these clown show minor league baseball team names.

Sockeye? Like?

15311750476_d2f8bc4499_b.jpg

Chris Brown was just a Seattle hockey fan.

Who knew?