Custom Sticks

Teezle

Does any manufacturer still clone a custom stick exactly, if you send them the original stick? I am down to my last Mike Smith CCM pro return, and it is by far my favorite stick that I've used. However, in addition to the custom curve, there are a couple other modifications that the stick has: 1) custom shaping on the top of the paddle 2) custom shaft shape (more rounded).

I thought that Passau does (or used to do) this, but on their website under the custom stick section you can only choose certain curves and there is nothing about other physical modifications to the stick.

5 hours ago, Teezle said:

Does any manufacturer still clone a custom stick exactly, if you send them the original stick? I am down to my last Mike Smith CCM pro return, and it is by far my favorite stick that I've used. However, in addition to the custom curve, there are a couple other modifications that the stick has: 1) custom shaping on the top of the paddle 2) custom shaft shape (more rounded).

I thought that Passau does (or used to do) this, but on their website under the custom stick section you can only choose certain curves and there is nothing about other physical modifications to the stick.

Just like Brian's and other custom manufacturer's, Passau offers a lot of extra options not listed on their website. Just contact them to see what they can do!

Also, would Infinity be able to do it?

Archived