On 7/20/2018 at 11:03 PM, Chenner29 said:

Has anyone gone and read the new website?

Some incredible snippets off the HAL page:

"OUR PROPRIETY (sic) DRAGON SKIN SYNTHETIC LEATHER IS LIGHT AND FLEXIBLE WHILE BEING EXTREMELY DURABLE. "

"WE SEE A LOT OF COPYCATS USING MARINE GRADE VINYL. THAT MIGHT BE FINE FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS BUT HOCKEY ISN'T ARTS AND CRAFTS. "

I'm waiting for Billy Mays (RIP) to pop out and exclaim, "But wait, that's not all..."

aka Jenpro?  What a shit show

1 minute ago, southpawtendy48 said:

I love how this thread, originally made for monster, has turned into suggestions for products better than monster! 

Metaphysical question, like the tree in the forest.

If a product is never delivered to a customer, does it ever exist?

• Like 3

I know most of you DGAF, but here we go:

These guys are jabronis, 'nuff said. Never again!

I asked nicely for a cancellation and got a response with attempted bribery for more product/more discounts if I was to keep my order active. I asked for the cancellation again and got an empty promise for reimbursement which, of course, never happened.

I opened a case with Paypal. Paypal is in the original owner's name, so clearly no response there so far. Escalated it today after several days. Hopefully Paypal sees through the bullshit quickly.

Meanwhile, a John Brown 2000 cup will be here tomorrow ?

• Like 3

Just wanted to say... I ordered a pair of TLG straps from Monster and after reading all these comments and reviews regarding them and their customer service needless to say I was a bit worried... But happy to comment that I received my order as advertised! Although they were off the shelf with no customisations, I received my order in a timely fashion and I'm pleased that I did.

Hopefully I won't be the last!

JD 33

1533083331101-1802655828.jpg

• 1 month later...

I learnt my lesson quite awhile ago. Whilst feeling bad for those who may or may not have orders fulfilled, we can’t say you (who were duped)  weren’t warned.

I was very lucky that all I had was a few delayed orders and knackered K-straps, but now we know that Jeff has succumbed to the biggest temptation when having a company that makes things to order: spending the money in the wrong places and robbing Peter to pay Paul. 

Maltese publicly asking for their money is a very, very bad sign.