10 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

I haven't single issue with all three of them. It the same style of elastic Protechsport sent with my 1st mask and it's held up alot better then any of the elastic harness I got. The one from Wesal head last me about year, year and half before I replaced it with another one. The elastic that looks almost like Terry cloth never seems to last long. They absorb alot more sweat and are prone to memory stretch which seems to break them down more quickly.  What were the problems with the Nash ones? I have never seen them mentioned anywhere.

Interesting. I've seen this on GGSU/other facebook groups. Also have heard issues of the snaps not staying secure and coming apart on many users. 

3 hours ago, sebastiancp1 said:

GGSU HAL straps - no notice of shipment and had to ask for updates.  Shipping time about three weeks

Suspenders - payment went through, then was made aware they didn't have the color I requested.  Delayed a couple weeks.  They finally arrived.  The Jenpro was fraying and looked unfinished.  Length of suspenders doesn't even allow me to get over chest protector.

Maltese sweatband - Ordered two, only received one.  Contacted them and they sent another.

So did you give up on the suspenders or still use them?

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

So it seems like knee blocks seem to be an issue in every case.

No issues with sweat bands. 

Hals are generally pretty good, but have issues at times 

Shipping and transparent communication can be sketchy 

Would the majority of people agree with this?

For the most part you have it right.

11 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

So it seems like knee blocks seem to be an issue in every case.

No issues with sweat bands. 

Hals are generally pretty good, but have issues at times 

Shipping and transparent communication can be sketchy 

Would the majority of people agree with this?

Talking to a few friends that also have had issues, I common thread seems to be that when something does go wrong they tend to somehow try and blame you first for the issue before themselves... Which definitely leaves a bad taste in customers mouths...

53 minutes ago, Doobiesnax said:

Talking to a few friends that also have had issues, I common thread seems to be that when something does go wrong they tend to somehow try and blame you first for the issue before themselves... Which definitely leaves a bad taste in customers mouths...

Yes, I had that issue with my knee blocks when Monster was new for my OG GNetiks. They blamed me for their mistakes. 

21 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

How does that even happen. 

How do you ship something like this? The person must have been persistent and they just threw something together so they would shut up. I don't want anyone to fail, I especially don't want someone with health issues to fail or be subject to any abuse but when you're business relies on such a niche position this entire ordeal is not a good look.

I'm also generally very wary of a company that has issues maintaining and shipping stock for such a simple item like HAL's constantly creating new products every month. At some point, you need to focus on your bread and butter and create positive customer experiences so they'll be willing to try your stuff when you're comfortably able to produce those items.

at the beginning of 2017 I ordered the following items from them:

B2 straps

HAL pro toe straps

Pro bridge kit (inline)

SHOULDER HARNESS

as far as my opinion can count.. the ideas are good the realization not to much.. I had to redo all the seams and change some parts (durability of 2 training).

maybe I will start my own production for europe goalies..