Zoombang Padded Shirts

TheGoalNet

1 hour ago, Punisher Goalie said:

So if wearing a shirt like this pushes the shoulders of the CA up, what is the rule on the dimensions? Obviously a shirt like this we’re talking 1/2 and inch, but just wondering. 

That's actually genius. The C&A is measured from the factory, no how it is game to game.

2 hours ago, Punisher Goalie said:

So if wearing a shirt like this pushes the shoulders of the CA up, what is the rule on the dimensions? Obviously a shirt like this we’re talking 1/2 and inch, but just wondering. 

33 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

That's actually genius. The C&A is measured from the factory, no how it is game to game.

Whitmore has had his eye on this sort of stuff... taken from an InGoalMag article...

Several NHL goaltenders already wear Bauer undershirts lined strategically with Poron to try and reduce impact over the clavicle and ribs. In fact, padded undershirts have already been brought up at the NHL Competition Committee meetings, not just in terms of adding a layer of protection, but as something that needs to be monitored so goalies aren’t using them to look bigger by having their new, small chest protectors sit further up or away from their body.

“This is a big one, and some people think we are going to have to worry about it in the future,” Whitmore said. “Most are reasonable but padded shirts may eventually have to be approved models that we have looked at and said ‘it doesn’t change you that much.’”

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm the Canadian distributor for Zoombang. More and more pros are using this product...in many sports.

NFL, NHL, CFL, KHL, Let me know if I can help you!   www.zoombang.ca

Like cwarnar said...coupon code available too.  best protection on the market. 

Did I mention it stiffens on impact?

goalie-ZB.jpg

Archived