Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheGoalNet

Suggestion Box

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Hoodies, hats, shirts, shorts, pants, I would buy it all!!! As long as you have it all in youth Large...

A hat would also interest me. Also, he doesn't make anything in youth sizes I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

After much difficulty I did get the multiple posts to quote. 
I do access threads via unread content. However, even selecting the star or dot doesn’t bring me to the most recent unread comment, just the top of the most recent page in the thread. 
I think this site isn’t designed for mobile and that’s why it seems glitchy. Also iOS has been updated recently multiple times and perhaps that is affecting the site’s performance. 
Shouldn’t you be working at work? I got to get one of these jobs many of you have where you can be surfing theGoalnet all day! 😂

That's strange I have never had that problem.  Even in the rare instance I am on my phone I don't recall ever having that issue.  Maybe it does have to do with the iOS, idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter36 said:

A hat would also interest me. Also, he doesn't make anything in youth sizes I believe.

I’m saying he should so I can buy all of it😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tried to message someone, and while I could type a subject, I was not able to click anywhere to create the message. For what its worth, I'm using Safari as my browser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Can’t mention anyone right now...

Same.  @ing is not possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, goalie381 said:

I just tried to message someone, and while I could type a subject, I was not able to click anywhere to create the message. For what its worth, I'm using Safari as my browser.

Private message?  Also works for me, again, unless this has also been rectified since Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

(not quoting, don't know why a box appeared)

I wanted to suggest adding a NWHL/CWHL thread in the Pro Zone. We have a few ladies in here and I think it would be nice to get some info and insight on the women's pro circuit in North America and everywhere else. If you do this, I might be able to bring in a big name as a liaison concerning current news and information.

Sounds cool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RichMan said:

(not quoting, don't know why a box appeared)

I wanted to suggest adding a NWHL/CWHL thread in the Pro Zone. We have a few ladies in here and I think it would be nice to get some info and insight on the women's pro circuit in North America and everywhere else. If you do this, I might be able to bring in a big name as a liaison concerning current news and information.

Sounds cool?

I like the idea, some of the pro girl goalies also have awesome setups!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I like the idea, some of the pro girl goalies also have awesome setups!!!

That would just go into the gear sitings thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That would just go into the gear sitings thread.

I know I was just saying that cuz we were talking about women’s hockey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t post any new topics. I go to the dropdown, and nothing. Something with this goofy update, I suspect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Can’t post pictures. There’s no icon to indicate a picture option. I use either an iPhone or an iPad.

Me, neither.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fired up the laptop I rarely use, a MacBook, and the ability to add a picture is intact. So basically this site is not fully compatible with mobile. Here is a screen shot of what the reply box area looks like. Note the lack of paperclip icon and wording for images.

Image-21.thumb.jpg.915ff2b4ed316b2564ffb7059aaaa3f5.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I didn't have a problem on mobile either.  I posted a picture from my phone late Wednesday night some time after the update finished.

So I went to post a long overdue update to the Beer thread, but couldn’t post a pic (finally cracked that 10% TIPA... and in trying to tag SBR, realized I can’t tag people either).

iPhone for what it’s worth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

So I went to post a long overdue update to the Beer thread, but couldn’t post a pic (finally cracked that 10% TIPA... and in trying to tag SBR, realized I can’t tag people either).

iPhone for what it’s worth. 

Idk why I am not having these problems.  I posted that picture of the Sloop using my phone.  Try posting something and then going back and editing the post.  I remember that worked for fixing a bug that was going on some months back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk why I am not having these problems.  I posted that picture of the Sloop using my phone.  Try posting something and then going back and editing the post.  I remember that worked for fixing a bug that was going on some months back.

Ok, I’ll try it. Stay tuned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk why I am not having these problems.  I posted that picture of the Sloop using my phone.  Try posting something and then going back and editing the post.  I remember that worked for fixing a bug that was going on some months back.

Yup - that worked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...