Suggestion Box

TheGoalNet

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

After much difficulty I did get the multiple posts to quote. 
I do access threads via unread content. However, even selecting the star or dot doesn’t bring me to the most recent unread comment, just the top of the most recent page in the thread. 
I think this site isn’t designed for mobile and that’s why it seems glitchy. Also iOS has been updated recently multiple times and perhaps that is affecting the site’s performance. 
Shouldn’t you be working at work? I got to get one of these jobs many of you have where you can be surfing theGoalnet all day! 😂

That's strange I have never had that problem.  Even in the rare instance I am on my phone I don't recall ever having that issue.  Maybe it does have to do with the iOS, idk

On 10/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, goalie381 said:

I just tried to message someone, and while I could type a subject, I was not able to click anywhere to create the message. For what its worth, I'm using Safari as my browser.

Private message?  Also works for me, again, unless this has also been rectified since Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

(not quoting, don't know why a box appeared)

I wanted to suggest adding a NWHL/CWHL thread in the Pro Zone. We have a few ladies in here and I think it would be nice to get some info and insight on the women's pro circuit in North America and everywhere else. If you do this, I might be able to bring in a big name as a liaison concerning current news and information.

Sounds cool?

4 minutes ago, RichMan said:

(not quoting, don't know why a box appeared)

I wanted to suggest adding a NWHL/CWHL thread in the Pro Zone. We have a few ladies in here and I think it would be nice to get some info and insight on the women's pro circuit in North America and everywhere else. If you do this, I might be able to bring in a big name as a liaison concerning current news and information.

Sounds cool?

I like the idea, some of the pro girl goalies also have awesome setups!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2019 at 5:43 PM, SaveByRichter35 said:

I didn't have a problem on mobile either.  I posted a picture from my phone late Wednesday night some time after the update finished.

So I went to post a long overdue update to the Beer thread, but couldn’t post a pic (finally cracked that 10% TIPA... and in trying to tag SBR, realized I can’t tag people either).

iPhone for what it’s worth. 

12 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

So I went to post a long overdue update to the Beer thread, but couldn’t post a pic (finally cracked that 10% TIPA... and in trying to tag SBR, realized I can’t tag people either).

iPhone for what it’s worth. 

Idk why I am not having these problems.  I posted that picture of the Sloop using my phone.  Try posting something and then going back and editing the post.  I remember that worked for fixing a bug that was going on some months back.

11 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Idk why I am not having these problems.  I posted that picture of the Sloop using my phone.  Try posting something and then going back and editing the post.  I remember that worked for fixing a bug that was going on some months back.

Ok, I’ll try it. Stay tuned.

15 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yup - that worked!

Archived