What car do you use to haul your gear to games?

1C5

19 hours ago, MTH said:

Что это за машина? Я вижу правый руль и задние фонари в стиле Skyline. Не в Штатах ... нужны детали!

this is Nissan Skyline enr 33. 4-wheel drive. rb 25 det. 270 hp. this is Russia)

12 minutes ago, ser33 said:

this is Nissan Skyline enr 33. 4-wheel drive. rb 25 det. 270 hp. this is Russia)

That is a nice car. Sorry I didn't know which Skyline it was.

I hope its fun to drive. 

Edited by MTH
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MangoRhinehart said:

This is my 2016 Subaru Outback. Love this thing. Excellent gas mileage and overall range. Great for hauling dogs, hockey equipment and going camping.

20150810_201706.jpg

God bless you.

1. It's a Subaru that isn't maroon. (My kids call the color suba-roon)

2. You operate a Subaru with the most confusing radio in modern history. I think the first Astronauts who landed on the moon had an easier radio to use. The steering wheel controls are beyond terrible.

3. Nice house.

1 hour ago, MTH said:

Это хорошая машина. Извините, я не знал, какой это был Скайлайн.

Я надеюсь, что это удовольствие от вождения. 

it is really very great driving pleasure. I really love this car.

3 hours ago, MTH said:

God bless you.

1. It's a Subaru that isn't maroon. (My kids call the color suba-roon)

2. You operate a Subaru with the most confusing radio in modern history. I think the first Astronauts who landed on the moon had an easier radio to use. The steering wheel controls are beyond terrible.

3. Nice house.

1) Funny story, there are a lot of silver subaru outbacks in my area, so on more than one occasion I have tried to open the door to the wrong car

2) It is not too bad, put on bluetooth and let spotify take over, I don't necessarily like the paddle shifter placement but otherwise it works

3) Thanks! 

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Rest in peace old truck. Despite the lack of vehicles in the road, I managed to get smoked from behind on the highway. Lady hit me going 60-70k while I was almost stopped. 

20200327_153301.jpg

20200327_153332.jpg

Fer fuck’s sake! Her fucking airbags deployed! Are you OK dude? That must have get like a helluva jolt- even in a truck!

4 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Fer fuck’s sake! Her fucking airbags deployed! Are you OK dude? That must have get like a helluva jolt- even in a truck!

Backs a little sore, but overall I'm alright. 

I was practically stopped and apparently she didn't hit her brakes until literally the last second. My entire truck bed crumpled together she hit me so hard. 

If anything, it makes me appreciate Toyota's even more. 

16 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Backs a little sore, but overall I'm alright. 

I was practically stopped and apparently she didn't hit her brakes until literally the last second. My entire truck bed crumpled together she hit me so hard. 

If anything, it makes me appreciate Toyota's even more. 

Pay close attention to how you’re feeling over the next little while; hopefully you are fine, and nothing more will come of it though. 

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Rest in peace old truck. Despite the lack of vehicles in the road, I managed to get smoked from behind on the highway. Lady hit me going 60-70k while I was almost stopped. 

20200327_153301.jpg

20200327_153332.jpg

That sucks Coop, I hope your back feels better. That was a nice looking Tacoma too. I wonder what she was paying attention to on that straight stretch of highway.

20 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

20200327_153301.jpg

20200327_153332.jpg

Glad you're okay?  She get charged up?  You doing some COVID car shopping?

2 hours ago, cwarnar said:

Glad you're okay?  She get charged up?  You doing some COVID car shopping?

Yea I'm alright. Lower back is a bit stiff but it's been improving since Friday. 

Don't think she was charged with anything. I never interacted with her, paramedics and police were on site pretty quickly. 

I'm able to work from home, so I'm going to start doing that now. It'll be about 2 weeks or so before this is settled and I'll get reimbursed for my truck, so I won't be shopping for a new one till then. 

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

20200327_153301.jpg

20200327_153332.jpg

Awww man that sucks Coop!  Rest up and recover quickly.
Highway 1 around Langley area?

21 minutes ago, Naz said:

Awww man that sucks Coop!  Rest up and recover quickly.
Highway 1 around Langley area?

Thanks Naz.

Highway 1 eastbound, just after the grandview highway on ramp. Lady couldn't figure out how to merge onto the highway and then rammed into me thirty seconds later. 

Just a joker. 

4 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Thanks Naz.

Highway 1 eastbound, just after the grandview highway on ramp. Lady couldn't figure out how to merge onto the highway and then rammed into me thirty seconds later. 

Just a joker. 

Ahhh yeah, Langley area would have had a shit-ton of construction LOL

Well, you know, merging is a difficult concept 😒 You should see the confusion over here with all the roundabouts they are putting in instead of traffic lights.