Jump to content

What car do you use to haul your gear to games?


Recommended Posts

On 3/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Rest in peace old truck. Despite the lack of vehicles in the road, I managed to get smoked from behind on the highway. Lady hit me going 60-70k while I was almost stopped. 

20200327_153301.jpg

20200327_153332.jpg

Rolling again. 

I feel like the guy who gets dumped and who's next girlfriend is a doppelganger of the ex. 

20200430_192343.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else?  Top down all the way baby .....................

Already stopped in Toledo and saw the Gladiators out front. Well, until we were chased off the hill. I plan to trade in my JKU in the next two years for a Gladiator too. Should be a good hockey h

Posted Images

  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

@coopaloop1234 love them Toyotas's, I think some of them will out live us :rofl:

Unless you get smoked from behind on the highway. ;)

Still debating on the size of lift and tires I want to tack on. A 3" lift with 32/33's would look amazing, but I'm thinking I'm leaning to a 1" spacer lift with just a thicker tire on my stock rims.

Also looking into a bed tent to make the whole camping scenario loads easier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

A long awaited moment...

C8589216-4276-4C5A-A0E5-7C99423DCFD3.thumb.jpeg.f816205d8fc4e9168034b7efdc6e2334.jpeg
ThatCarGuy finally has his own car. Although I thought I wouldn’t be getting a car somebody (won’t say who but it was my dad) put the dodge wagon in a ditch and shattered the subframe so we needed another car. 

Edited by ThatCarGuy
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

A long awaited moment...

C8589216-4276-4C5A-A0E5-7C99423DCFD3.thumb.jpeg.f816205d8fc4e9168034b7efdc6e2334.jpeg
ThatCarGuy finally has his own car. Although I thought I wouldn’t be getting a car somebody (won’t say who but it was my dad) put the dodge wagon in a ditch and shattered the subframe so we needed another car. 

Buddy, you're going to pick up all the hot grandma's in your area with that bad boy

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Buddy, you're going to pick up all the hot grandma's in your area with that bad boy

Alright look it was cheap with under 200k miles and everything in it worked so I think it’s wonderful. Doesn’t even have the turbo so it won’t have as many head gasket issues. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

A long awaited moment...


ThatCarGuy finally has his own car. Although I thought I wouldn’t be getting a car somebody (won’t say who but it was my dad) put the dodge wagon in a ditch and shattered the subframe so we needed another car. 

Yeah, when I was16 my friend's "mother" put their Nova into a row of mailboxes and took out the front end...except that 4 years later it came out that it was really him that was piloting the "postal plough"

Edited by Colander
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Colander said:

Yeah, when I was16 my friend's "mother" put their Nova into a row of mailboxes and took out the front end...except that 4 years later it came out that it was really him that was piloting the "postal plough"

I can assure you I was not the one in the drivers seat of the dodge during that accident because I was sitting comfortably at home 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an old 1995 Wrangler that I drive when I can. Bought it in college in 1997. For the past year it's been driving like poop. Random engine misses when it's running. I went through every little thing. Watch YouTube videos every night with a new potential fix. Wearing out Rock Auto. Months of this...

Found it had a melted wire that was obstructed from easy view. Was for the crank position sensor. Running like a 26 year old top again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MTH said:

 

Subaru Forester/Outback owners starter pack : starterpacks

My wife has a 2016. I hate driving it - but it's a great / easy car to maintain.

Congrats.

Ironically I have none of those and never have. I prefer to drive it like something much faster. We all know cheap cars are the fastest in the world 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly, I liked cargo shorts. Between my physique, bad hair cut, my enjoyment of wearing slides, my hot wife and a bike rack full of bikes... People see me riding with my wife and could assume I'm a "butch" lady.

When is the next Lilith Fair?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2021 at 1:22 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

Alright look it was cheap with under 200k miles and everything in it worked so I think it’s wonderful. Doesn’t even have the turbo so it won’t have as many head gasket issues. 

Can't say what is in bold about too many manufacturers nowadays. Only thing that would make that ride better would be the coveted "LL Bean Edition" badging.

As for the turbo and head gasket issue... I've had 4 with turbos and never once had a head gasket issue. Sounds like its more a of Texas than a Turbo problem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BadAngle41 said:

Can't say what is in bold about too many manufacturers nowadays. Only thing that would make that ride better would be the coveted "LL Bean Edition" badging.

As for the turbo and head gasket issue... I've had 4 with turbos and never once had a head gasket issue. Sounds like its more a of Texas than a Turbo problem. 

Ironically the LL Bean Editions were generally in worse condition (everything from knocking in the engine bay to cooling problems). Head gasket issues are pretty common up here in Wisconsin too I’m told. Step 1 when I get back to Texas will be figuring out how to make the Subaru faster because after driving the dodge r/t the 4 cylinder Subaru is unbearable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...