Custom Pad Graphics?

Brickwall30

3 hours ago, Brickwall30 said:

Vaughn ve8

I believe that Vaughn will only do custom colors on the VE8. Until the VE9 comes out, they won't let you do a custom graphic.

You could either work with a retailed to get a V7 dialed in with upgrades to play like a VE8 and do a custom graphic or do custom colors.

Brian's or a smaller company like Passau ( @GoalieTimmy33 ) are the best best for a custom graphic.

@thebigm - Can you help @Brickwall30 further?

6 hours ago, Brickwall30 said:

Vaughn ve8

Would love a chance to win your business - both from a spec and graphic perspective, there is little we cannot do.  Our products are pro level, made in Canada and you work directly with one of our reps to make sure the gear is built just the way YOU want it. Please feel free to contact me for more info - either via DM here or via email - Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

1 hour ago, GoalieTimmy33 said:

Would love a chance to win your business - both from a spec and graphic perspective, there is little we cannot do.  Our products are pro level, made in Canada and you work directly with one of our reps to make sure the gear is built just the way YOU want it. Please feel free to contact me for more info - either via DM here or via email - Tim.McCarthy@PassauHockey.com

Seriously give them a shot. I spoke with numerous equipment stores and big name pad companies. No one was remotely close to replicating the care and attention to detail that Passau has provided to this point. Worth the chat even to be educated. I think Tim may have doctorate in goalie gear.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, TheGoalNet said:
I believe that Vaughn will only do custom colors on the VE8. Until the VE9 comes out, they won't let you do a custom graphic.

You could either work with a retailed to get a V7 dialed in with upgrades to play like a VE8 and do a custom graphic or do custom colors.

Brian's or a smaller company like Passau ( @GoalieTimmy33 ) are the best best for a custom graphic.

@thebigm - Can you help @Brickwall30 further?

I can do my best!

On 1/14/2019 at 9:50 AM, Brickwall30 said:

Vaughn ve8

Hey I sent you a PM

Archived