Custom Gear Wait Times

Goalline

On 6/26/2019 at 8:56 PM, ULTIMA said:

Anyone who has Bauer gear with custom graphics, can you let me know how long the wait was?

I just finalized my custom graphic and was told maybe 8. Screenshots below taken from the attached .pdf Bauer put out early into rolling out the process with retailers indicated a shorter wait time for Pro Custom sets vs. Custom sets.

image.thumb.png.53a618ecf5baec2e1299237f530e95c8.png

image.thumb.png.bffa64d63e21d36aac7b777ee96b1afb.png

Bauer Custom vs Pro Custom.pdf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
53 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

Most if not all equipment companies are shut down and not making any gear at this point.

Last I had read (albeit a few weeks ago), In addition to Bauer & Brian’s, Vaughn, Sparx, and New Balance (which apparently owns Warrior) had all converted production to make much-needed medical supplies.

3 hours ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Warrior is still making pads, or so I think/hope...

See Lucky Pucker's post, their gear stuff has been diverted. They're still making things that couldn't be converted as far as I have interpreted (like sticks, which are made in Mexico). I'm totally open to being wrong and this is in no way meant to make it sound like they're not helping the efforts.

8 hours ago, keeperton said:

See Lucky Pucker's post, their gear stuff has been diverted. They're still making things that couldn't be converted as far as I have interpreted (like sticks, which are made in Mexico). I'm totally open to being wrong and this is in no way meant to make it sound like they're not helping the efforts.

When I placed my order for my G5 set last week it wasn’t mentioned about them not producing gear right now, and I see warrior posting new sets of G5 pretty often. Was also told 8/10 week wait time. Maybe their goalie equipment factory can’t or wasn’t outfitted for 1st responder gear. Since NB owns them they might of had enough shoe factories that converted that the goalie side didn’t need to be converted.

this is all speculation and guessing. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Nakka30 said:

New member but, right now I ordered the g5's, warrior quoted 10-12 weeks, however they say that's subject to change if things start to open up again.

The gear is made off shore what would they need to open back up?! I’m on roughly week 7 so I hope it’s shorter than 12 weeks. Kind of ridiculous if it takes 12 weeks, I’m hoping 8 weeks... 

I was was originally quoted 8-10 weeks in April, fingers crossed. 

Edited by Quadzilla32

11 minutes ago, Quadzilla32 said:

The gear is made off shore what would they need to open back up?! I’m on roughly week 7 so I hope it’s shorter than 12 weeks. Kind of ridiculous if it takes 12 weeks, I’m hoping 8 weeks... 

I was was originally quoted 8-10 weeks in April, fingers crossed. 

Global manufacturing and supply chains are all kinds of messed up right now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...