Goalline

Custom Gear Wait Times

On 6/24/2019 at 7:46 PM, mr_shifty1982 said:

Last time I inquired you are looking at 10 to 12 weeks for sticks.

My guy told me both parts of my order have the same ship date, for the time being.

That's very much subject to change.  My sticks came in weeks ahead of my pads.  Either way, both were delivered on time and that's what matters most.

Update: Sticks arrived today, just shy of 8 weeks.

Waiting on pads and gloves currently, Saturday will mark 8 weeks.

Anyone who has Bauer gear with custom graphics, can you let me know how long the wait was?

On 6/26/2019 at 8:56 PM, ULTIMA said:

Anyone who has Bauer gear with custom graphics, can you let me know how long the wait was?

I just finalized my custom graphic and was told maybe 8. Screenshots below taken from the attached .pdf Bauer put out early into rolling out the process with retailers indicated a shorter wait time for Pro Custom sets vs. Custom sets.

image.thumb.png.53a618ecf5baec2e1299237f530e95c8.png

image.thumb.png.bffa64d63e21d36aac7b777ee96b1afb.png

Bauer Custom vs Pro Custom.pdf

Posted (edited)

Anyone tried to order something recently?

any data points about how the virus is affecting wait times right now? 

Edited by Goalline

14 minutes ago, Goalline said:

Anyone tried to order something recently?

any data points about how the virus is affecting wait times right now? 

Most if not all equipment companies are shut down and not making any gear at this point.

53 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

Most if not all equipment companies are shut down and not making any gear at this point.

Last I had read (albeit a few weeks ago), In addition to Bauer & Brian’s, Vaughn, Sparx, and New Balance (which apparently owns Warrior) had all converted production to make much-needed medical supplies.

12 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

Brian’s is still making PPE for hospitals, etc. 

3 hours ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Warrior is still making pads, or so I think/hope...

See Lucky Pucker's post, their gear stuff has been diverted. They're still making things that couldn't be converted as far as I have interpreted (like sticks, which are made in Mexico). I'm totally open to being wrong and this is in no way meant to make it sound like they're not helping the efforts.

8 hours ago, keeperton said:

See Lucky Pucker's post, their gear stuff has been diverted. They're still making things that couldn't be converted as far as I have interpreted (like sticks, which are made in Mexico). I'm totally open to being wrong and this is in no way meant to make it sound like they're not helping the efforts.

When I placed my order for my G5 set last week it wasn’t mentioned about them not producing gear right now, and I see warrior posting new sets of G5 pretty often. Was also told 8/10 week wait time. Maybe their goalie equipment factory can’t or wasn’t outfitted for 1st responder gear. Since NB owns them they might of had enough shoe factories that converted that the goalie side didn’t need to be converted.

this is all speculation and guessing. 

Posted (edited)

According to warriors Instagram they are still producing. 

all plants in Mexico would be shut down. My company is essential here but it has been shut down in Mexico. 

Edited by mikemc620