Custom Gear Wait Times

Goalline

6 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I just ordered a custom blocker off of goalie monkey. Does anyone know where I could find some approximate wait times?

What has happened with me when placing an online order for custom gear is the next day a sales rep will call and go over all the specs and get a verbal agreement before sending it off to the manufacturer.  They then follow up with the current wait time once they submit the order and get it confirmed. 

The other option is simply call the manufacturer directly and just ask.  

58 minutes ago, seagoal said:

What has happened with me when placing an online order for custom gear is the next day a sales rep will call and go over all the specs and get a verbal agreement before sending it off to the manufacturer.  They then follow up with the current wait time once they submit the order and get it confirmed. 

The other option is simply call the manufacturer directly and just ask.  

A gear rep might call me for a goalie monkey order for a blocker that is stock except for its colors? Tbh I didn’t even know you could do custom specs through an online store

4 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

A gear rep might call me for a goalie monkey order for a blocker that is stock except for its colors? Tbh I didn’t even know you could do custom specs through an online store

Yep.  I'm pretty sure it's standard protocol on all custom orders.  They just want to chat to make sure things are exactly as you want it before they submit it. 

What did you order by the way? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what is going on with CCM pro custom wait times? I know they are currently taking orders for non-pro orders so senior and intermediate custom but they aren’t actually making any of it, because the non pro factories overseas are shut down. I really need a new glove and either want a 580 from CCM, a 590 from them, or a genetik but that’s 18 weeks for Brian’s.

8 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Does anyone know what is going on with CCM pro custom wait times? I know they are currently taking orders for non-pro orders so senior and intermediate custom but they aren’t actually making any of it, because the non pro factories overseas are shut down. I really need a new glove and either want a 580 from CCM, a 590 from them, or a genetik but that’s 18 weeks for Brian’s.

CCM overseas factories are in the process of opening up. Whatever that will entail for lead times is anyone's guess at this point.

They're going to be very overburdened with outstanding and new orders once they're up and running. And that'll just be for general stock items for major shops, let alone custom gear for individuals.

• 3 weeks later...

A buddy ordered a set of Vaughns - they just came in about a week ago. 19 week wait.

Still waiting on my Hyperlite set - I'm at 12 weeks. 😟

On 10/4/2021 at 10:42 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

CCM overseas factories are in the process of opening up. Whatever that will entail for lead times is anyone's guess at this point.

They're going to be very overburdened with outstanding and new orders once they're up and running. And that'll just be for general stock items for major shops, let alone custom gear for individuals.

I heard they re-opened 10/10. Hopefully they've got all their staff so they can crank out some sets.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

A buddy ordered a set of Vaughns - they just came in about a week ago. 19 week wait.

Still waiting on my Hyperlite set - I'm at 12 weeks. 😟

I heard they re-opened 10/10. Hopefully they've got all their staff so they can crank out some sets.

Hope Vaughn can cut down their wait time before April because that’s pretty bad

• 2 weeks later...

Custom Hyperlite sticks came in.

Ordered on 9/14, shipped from China on 10/21, arrived on 11/2.

49 days or 7 weeks exactly.

The Bauer stick customizer was quoting 30 days when I ordered, but the e-mail confirmation from Bauer had a quote of 45 days.

Only gripes so far are that the red is a bit darker than I would like and that I could not forgo the grip material.

20211102_172530.thumb.jpg.3679bf94ec1824442fff1e47f5fcc47a.jpg

20211102_173045.thumb.jpg.1ad40720bbb38da0070469312f678c15.jpg

• Like 4