The Deals and Steals Thread

ZeroGravitas

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, dreadlocked1 said:

I don't wear Bauer, but, for others, where is it on sale?  Thinking Goalie Monkey.

You can buy direct from the Bauer site, which is where that shot is from. I assume that the retailers will have similar pricing soon if not already. 

• 3 weeks later...

It is my extremely sad duty to report that my beloved LHS is going out of business. 
For those of you in/around Ottawa ( @Hockey School Dropout, @RichMan that I know of for sure), there will be great deals to be had: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2961570100561358&id=174694215915641&__tn__=*s*s-R

Really sad news, as they set me up to start in the position, and they are good people and good members of the community. 

• Sad 1

On 2/8/2020 at 11:00 AM, Lucky Pucker said:

It is my extremely sad duty to report that my beloved LHS is going out of business. 
For those of you in/around Ottawa ( @Hockey School Dropout, @RichMan that I know of for sure), there will be great deals to be had: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2961570100561358&id=174694215915641&__tn__=*s*s-R

Really sad news, as they set me up to start in the position, and they are good people and good members of the community. 

Too bad. Little shops are dying. Thanks for the heads up despite the sad news.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stackem30 said:

Thanks for the tag, @coopaloop1234—I am very interested in the Hebert/Snow sticks, but I don't use Facebook. Does that person have any contact info listed that you might be able to provide?

So it looks like the mask and pads are both sold and only the gloves are available. 

I can reach out to him for an email address if you'd like. 

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

So it looks like the mask and pads are both sold and only the gloves are available. 

I can reach out to him for an email address if you'd like. 

If there are sticks still available, sure—otherwise, I'll pass, thanks. I appreciate you putting it on my radar.

Pure Hockey has limited stock of G4 and GT gear.

Use "HOMESAVE20" at the payment screen at Checkout for 20% off.

RGT Pro catcher, Pro blocker and Pro leg pads - all Senior-size - are about $772 before any sales tax and shipping, after applying the 20% code. Good deal for a full set if your size is available!

I didn't try to see if the 20% off worked on G4, but it should. YMMV!

Edited by ZeroGravitas

18 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Pure Hockey has limited stock of G4 and GT gear.

Use "HOMESAVE20" at the payment screen at Checkout for 20% off.

RGT Pro catcher, Pro blocker and Pro leg pads - all Senior-size - are about $772 before any sales tax and shipping, after applying the 20% code. Good deal for a full set if your size is available!

I didn't try to see if the 20% off worked on G4, but it should. YMMV!

FYI they don't ship to Canada

46 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Canadians don't want to buy gear from the USA anyways. 30% dollar difference + shipping and custom fees. 

Let alone they're a god damn desolate wasteland of Virus holders. 

You guys can keep your bad TH coffee and maple syrup!!! granted I bet your guys hockey stores are better than ours 

3 minutes ago, Quadzilla32 said:

Goalie monkey has similar sale right now too. 20% off clearance items and all g4/gt stuff is marked down 

Good point.

The sale at Pure is better for some items, though stock is less. For example: Pure is selling the GT Pro at $575 before 20% off while Monkey is selling it for $999 before 20% off. So if you're looking for GT, take a look at Pure first.

G4 is the same price at both places, so go with whichever retailer you like more or whoever has the colors and size you like.