McKenney XPG1

ThatCarGuy

5 minutes ago, McKenney Hockey said:

@SaveByRichter35 I'm confirming that NHL spec will be a custom option, also you will be able to order custom direct online on 4/1 (yes! there will be a goal pant customizer.)

That's good to know!  Unrelated question to your pants, if someone were to send you a pair of goal pants that are no longer in production would you be able to copy and build them?

9 minutes ago, McKenney Hockey said:

@SaveByRichter35 Yeah, that would be really expensive. Trust me, The XPG1 pant will make you forget about any other pant. These are tanks!

@McKenney HockeyNice looking pant. These look like they would be a great replacement to the discontinued 11k. If they could be ordered without a belt, these look like they could be my next pair.

Do you have a picture of the inner thigh cradle?

1 hour ago, McKenney Hockey said:

@Matt35  The protection is better on the XPG1. the XPG1 is designed for tuckers like you ;)

Haha. Tucker’s right.....weirdest of the weird! What options are on the pant customizer? Do you have price point? Or do we have to wait til 4/1?