McKenney XPG1

ThatCarGuy

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 9:57 AM, McKenney Hockey said:

@SaveByRichter35 Yeah, that would be really expensive. Trust me, The XPG1 pant will make you forget about any other pant. These are tanks!

Will the XPG1 have a lace in tab for kneeguards?   I have a pair of 870 pants by McKenney that are ten years old and I haven't found anything better than them

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:16 AM, McKenney Hockey said:

There will be some Canadian Dealers carrying the line. You will also be able to customize and buy directly on our new website. 

I live near your location. Is it possible to come to the location to be fitted/buy, or Online only?

@McKenney Hockey Longtime user of your stuff here. My questions are as follow:

1- Is the elbow cup in the new revised c/a laced-in one both sides or just the one still? That is one issue I have with my 870 model, the elbow cups tend to roll out or away on the side of the excess material. Very annoying when suiting up and I'm always pushing up on them during the game to keep them in place.
2- Have the shoulder caps and floaters been tapered down for better side viewing when tracking? Another issue I've found with my 870.
3- Will there be a retail contact in the Ottawa area?
4- Would there be a demo program for say, the catcher, especially if there's no local shop carrying?
5- Can the XPG1 knee block be available on the Pro Spec pads, or have you done that already?

Might have some more but these would do for now.

The new pants remind me of the 994s you ghosted for Simmons. I did like those when I had a pair. My current 855s are still holding up quite well :)

On 3/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, McKenney Hockey said:

If you live near by, you can always stop in! Online orders will only be available to US buyers, as we have Canadian dealers carrying the product.

Will United Cycle continue carrying the product in Edmonton?

Thanks Trevor. 

The website is nicely redone. One small typo on the sizing guide page - I think this should say "Pants" instead of "Blockers & Catchers" (there is already a Blockers & Catchers further up that page)

image.thumb.png.3f8b12959d906c82c9de3a3a71473703.png

Edited by Teezle

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...