29 members have voted

1. 1. Which custom set is order worthy?

• GT2 Classic
    • CCM P2
    • CCM EF4
    • Passau
    • OTHER - SUBMIT A CUSTOMIZER SCREEN SHOT

11 minutes ago, Pauly35or00 said:

I honestly think this is a one pony race. You want GT2's but can't dial in the graphics. I would suggest asking for submissions on the GT2's. Go with what you know!

The only reason has to do with gloves.  I LOVE the GT glove.   I've tried the Passau 60 degree and just couldn't get adjusted to it.  I don't mind the CCM 590 either.

And I'm not above using GT2 Gloves with other pads.  That's if the new break change still feels right.  I mentioned previous I was a Passau user before switching to Warrior and have nothing but good things to say about their pads.

8 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Do you not have a job?

I'd wager 90% of my posts on this board were made while I'm at my desk in the office. I'm also a copywriter whose boss encourages them to browse the internet in order "spark ideas" and "observe trends in language", so I have a bit of a loose leash. I do believe I've started using the word "clean" more in my writing, recently... 

6 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

Ya... the benefit of shit work is days off

Don't worry, I was about to post a collage of graphics and I am at work.

2 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

I'd wager 90% of my posts on this board were made while I'm at my desk in the office. I'm also a copywriter whose boss encourages them to browse the internet in order "spark ideas" and "observe trends in language", so I have a bit of a loose leash. I do believe I've started using the word "clean" more in my writing, recently... 

Same boat, 95%+ of my posts are while I'm at my desk. I just have to be sneaky about it though. ;)

30 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Don't worry, I was about to post a collage of graphics and I am at work.

Same boat, 95%+ of my posts are while I'm at my desk. I just have to be sneaky about it though. ;)

Show me what you got!

Archived