Garth Snow Blocker *SOLD*

goalie381

I have a seemingly never used Brian's Demon Blocker with Garth Snow's name stitched on the cuff. The graphic also looks to be similar to his when playing with the Islanders. The photos make it look black, by I assure you, its navy. I've had it for a bit and just can't bring myself to use it. I'm posting it here first to give those passionate about the position a chance. Might be good for a collector, or if you want to use an older style blocker. One thing to note, it does have a strong cigarette smoke odor to it, its not from me, its how I received it. I'm open to offers on this, and shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer, coming out of the Chicagoland area. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

This is now a wallet, key ring, and a few other odds and ends. 🙂

Snow_1.jpg

I find this posting pretty ironic. Just last week I found Snowy's game used blocker pop up for sale. I messaged him immediately and he mentioned he had the matching glove. I got the set for a good price as the Seller used them a bit after Snow. I normally don't buy older gear but they were a gift for a good friend that painted for Snow.

Your blocker looks mint and was definitely made for Snow, even unused, I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

Snow Blocker.jpg

Snow Glove Set Game.jpg

Snow Glove.jpg

Just curious, but does anybody know why he had his full name (given and surname) embroidered? Most just have the surname, no?

Maybe I could see it if he was a Smith or something, and got tired of the backup (also named Smith) picking up his sweet Brian’s gear “accidentally on purpose”... lol!

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Just curious, but does anybody know why he had his full name (given and surname) embroidered? Most just have the surname, no?

Maybe I could see it if he was a Smith or something, and got tired of the backup (also named Smith) picking up his sweet Brian’s gear “accidentally on purpose”... lol!

At that time, Brian's was putting full names on equipment.  Any Sean Burke stuff had his full name on it as well, pretty sure Manny Fernandez did too.

Archived