ZeroGravitas

Warrior Ritual GT2 Pro Custom - First Impressions and Review

Yep, coppa is right on about the strap I am talking about. Could you angle the right part of the strap more up towards your knuckles? Bringing the left part of the strap pretty flush with the bottom edge of the right? Would that give your hand more keeping it alittle more secure. The way it looks is that’s it’s a little loose

19 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

The new "360 active drop" system they have in place on the G4's and GT2's is more to blame. Because the calf wrap lost a lot of the rigidity that was apparent in the G3/GT1, there is a lot more play in the channel than there was previously. Especially when guys strap down to the calf.

I currently strap down to the calf on my GT1's but I'll be trying out behind the knee initially to see how it plays.

Not sure if you already have adjusted it or not, but keep in mind the Calf Wrap is adjustable on G4/GT2 now compared to GT1.  

1 hour ago, Kirk3190 said:

Not sure if you already have adjusted it or not, but keep in mind the Calf Wrap is adjustable on G4/GT2 now compared to GT1.  

Yea, I'm aware. Just haven't been able to adjust it since I don't have my set yet. Expedite it!

• Haha 1

I found with the glove if you tightened the wrist straps it allowed your fingers to move but it kept your hand in position