Stick that is similar to the 2s pro?

Jonathon v

hey everyone I gotta question. So i absolutely love the 2s pro stick so much. When it is brand new and the stick feels stiffer with not as much flex, I can fire the puck across the entire ice. Issue is durability and price. I also love the weight on the stick. I am much more active with my stick because of how light it is. So here is what I am looking for... A light stick, that is possibly a little stiffer or with less flex. Reason I keep breaking them is either i flex them too hard or they just chip apart on the paddle from the shots... So i was thinking of these sticks: Sherwood BPM 150 because it is very light and durable, but I was wondering how good will I be able to shoot with it because the curve is much less. Also I ADORE the rebounds on my 2s pro stick. They go FLYING and I was wondering will the sherwood bpm 150 have those rebounds they go flying. One more thing I really like is the feel of the 2s pro... Everyone says they get stingers or hate the feel of a composite, and that the bpm 150 feels like a foam core but I don't really want it to. What will it feel like compared to the 2s pro. Other sticks I am considering is the premier 2 and the supreme 1s. Can anyone be very specific about the differences in the: Weight, rebounds, feel, and durability. @TheGoalNet I think you have used almost all of these sticks so a descriptive input would be very appreciated 

15 hours ago, Jonathon v said:

hey everyone I gotta question. So i absolutely love the 2s pro stick so much. When it is brand new and the stick feels stiffer with not as much flex, I can fire the puck across the entire ice. Issue is durability and price. I also love the weight on the stick. I am much more active with my stick because of how light it is. So here is what I am looking for... A light stick, that is possibly a little stiffer or with less flex. Reason I keep breaking them is either i flex them too hard or they just chip apart on the paddle from the shots... So i was thinking of these sticks: Sherwood BPM 150 because it is very light and durable, but I was wondering how good will I be able to shoot with it because the curve is much less. Also I ADORE the rebounds on my 2s pro stick. They go FLYING and I was wondering will the sherwood bpm 150 have those rebounds they go flying. One more thing I really like is the feel of the 2s pro... Everyone says they get stingers or hate the feel of a composite, and that the bpm 150 feels like a foam core but I don't really want it to. What will it feel like compared to the 2s pro. Other sticks I am considering is the premier 2 and the supreme 1s. Can anyone be very specific about the differences in the: Weight, rebounds, feel, and durability. @TheGoalNet I think you have used almost all of these sticks so a descriptive input would be very appreciated 

All sticks will get whippy with use. It's just the nature of the game. Goalie sticks are constantly bombarded with pucks which softens them up. The first thing to go is usually the blade, where a lot of power is generated from. But when it comes to shots, you do want the stick to flex. You don't want to be shooting with a 2x4. Thats why foam core sticks are pretty much a dying breed at this point.

I've never used a BPM150 but I've also never heard anything bad about them, quite the opposite actually. CR1 is a fantastic stick for rebounds and shooting (with some torque to it). I imagine VR1 pro(+) will be just the same, if not better. It's gonna be heavier than the 2s pro, but I never felt like it was a hinderance while playing compared to my 2s pro.  Premier II is a stiffer style stick, but I wasn't a fan of its shooting abilities. Good luck finding a 1s at this point. 

15 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

All sticks will get whippy with use. It's just the nature of the game. Goalie sticks are constantly bombarded with pucks which softens them up. The first thing to go is usually the blade, where a lot of power is generated from. But when it comes to shots, you do want the stick to flex. You don't want to be shooting with a 2x4. Thats why foam core sticks are pretty much a dying breed at this point.

I've never used a BPM150 but I've also never heard anything bad about them, quite the opposite actually. CR1 is a fantastic stick for rebounds and shooting (with some torque to it). I imagine VR1 pro(+) will be just the same, if not better. It's gonna be heavier than the 2s pro, but I never felt like it was a hinderance while playing compared to my 2s pro.  Premier II is a stiffer style stick, but I wasn't a fan of its shooting abilities. Good luck finding a 1s at this point. 

do you know what’s lighter between the cr1/vr1 and the bpm 150. Also how good are the rebounds compared to the 2s pro in your opinion?

also the durability on the vr1/cr1? I’ve heard so much good about the bpm 150 durability especially on the shaft. Like how durable is the warrior vs the 2s pro stick? 

9 minutes ago, Jonathon v said:

do you know what’s lighter between the cr1/vr1 and the bpm 150. Also how good are the rebounds compared to the 2s pro in your opinion?

also the durability on the vr1/cr1? I’ve heard so much good about the bpm 150 durability especially on the shaft. Like how durable is the warrior vs the 2s pro stick? 

Not sure the weight of the BPM150, as I don't have the info on me. I remember the CR1 being somewhere between 700 and 750 grams (give or take) depending on size. @TheGoalNet compared all the weights in his stick comparison video so I'm sure you can find the most accurate specs there.

Warrior goal sticks have fantastic durability. My CR1 lasted much longer than my 2s pro (and I also had to repair the 2s pro when it was starting to delaminate). 

7 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

Not sure the weight of the BPM150, as I don't have the info on me. I remember the CR1 being somewhere between 700 and 750 grams (give or take) depending on size. @TheGoalNet compared all the weights in his stick comparison video so I'm sure you can find the most accurate specs there.

Warrior goal sticks have fantastic durability. My CR1 lasted much longer than my 2s pro (and I also had to repair the 2s pro when it was starting to delaminate). 

Ok thanks also wow the 1s seems to be noticeably  lighter on paper than the bpm 150 which is lighter than the warrior

Archived