TGN's Bracket Challenge

TheGoalNet

53 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

And the hockey world breathes a sigh of relief as we don't have to see Boston lift the cup again. Thank fuck.

Though, it does pain the goalie in me to see Rask see the Finals twice, play lights out both times and still end up empty handed.

But then I see this and all is well in the world.

Pf3s5pI.thumb.jpg.8dfb3b9bf8b97726e4d581d3a56df630.jpg

Marchand gave a really bizarre interview afterwords, saying (paraphrased): "they took everything from us, all of our dreams, they took it away from us."

Pretty dramatic stuff.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Marchand gave a really bizarre interview afterwords, saying (paraphrased): "they took everything from us, all of our dreams, they took it away from us."

Pretty dramatic stuff.

Maybe if he had back-checked instead of going to the bench with 10 seconds left in the first period, things would have been different. Mmmmm delicious Boston tears :) 

1 minute ago, Teezle said:

Maybe if he had back-checked instead of going to the bench with 10 seconds left in the first period, things would have been different. Mmmmm delicious Boston tears :) 

Seriously. What a completely stupid move that was.

He got asked about that in the locker room and he just sorta shrugged and shook his head.

3 hours ago, seagoal said:

Seriously. What a completely stupid move that was.

He got asked about that in the locker room and he just sorta shrugged and shook his head.

I'm sure he was thinking "Hmm - don't see any lick-worthy noses or ears on any of the guys on this rushing line so that makes this a good time time for a line change - what could go wrong?"

On 6/13/2019 at 8:01 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

And the hockey world breathes a sigh of relief as we don't have to see Boston lift the cup again. Thank fuck.

Though, it does pain the goalie in me to see Rask see the Finals twice, play lights out both times and still end up empty handed.

But then I see this and all is well in the world.

Pf3s5pI.thumb.jpg.8dfb3b9bf8b97726e4d581d3a56df630.jpg

This photo was the best part of the entire finals. As soon as I saw this on TV i knew it was going to be a meme.

Archived