When the season is over, mind blown!

mr_shifty1982

19 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

Rumor has it that instead of using decals next year, the NHL has contracted DaveArt to paint the creases. Can't wait to see what innovative flare he brings to such a flat, boring shape!

And those creases will gain attention, for certain!

10 minutes ago, seagoal said:

He'll be so happy to have all his very good friends skating on and scuffing up his sparkly, storied crease with ghosted NHL logos and ghosted Bettman faces painted on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of this information, now we can do a great April Fool’s Day joke!  

Just ‘cos I said I was not gonna slag on Bettman or DaveArt doesn’t mean I would not appreciate a joke made at their expense!

2 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

With all of this information, now we can do a great April Fool’s Day joke!  

Just ‘cos I said I was not gonna slag on Bettman or DaveArt doesn’t mean I would not appreciate a joke made at their expense!

Haha, yeah. I have no problems with either (especially Bettman) and I don't want to live in a world where comedy is dead and we can't laugh out ourselves and our silly characteristics.

59 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Haha, yeah. I have no problems with either (especially Bettman) and I don't want to live in a world where comedy is dead and we can't laugh out ourselves and our silly characteristics.

Exactly!

Stop the presses!!!! bunnyman uses Vaughn goalie gear and is not going to slag on Bettman or DaveArt!!!! The world is not the same anymore!!! 

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

The Vaughn thing freaks me out way more than the Bettman/DaveArt thing, ha.

I just got disgusted by the public display last year; I was actually obscuring my logos in public when I did get to the rink! Gaffer’s tape or HTV!!!! But in the end- we ALL have bad days, albeit his was more public. I also figured that I was being a hypocrite judging over Mr. Vaughn’s snit. And again- BEST senior pants, great jocks, I happened to like his cowlings for the now departed GX-1 skate, and makes great Senior blockers and pads. A 5500 is a great closing glove! And the pro pads are fantastic!

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, seagoal said:

Oh, just a tangential conversation about bunny's old rants and his coming around to acceptance for those 3 things. 

Of course the Vaughn logos on my new pads were removed in favour of Pooper logos, but so was my pair of Brian’s pads, and Brian’s walked on water LOL

Archived