2017-2018 NHL Gear Sitings

TheGoalNet

1 minute ago, keeperton said:

The amount of times you've addressed how much you don't care is really not helping you seem like you don't care. I've gotten shit for having a wheel bag, you shrug it off or pay it no mind because in the end, no one cares. Stop even reacting to something that was clearly a joke, whether you think it's funny or not.

People keep commenting for some reason. No matter how many stupid fucking things they say, I still don’t care if people think I’m less of a man for using a bag with wheels. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone here has suggested that having a wheelie bag makes you less of a man, or that it's macho to carry a bag instead -- you're the one who keeps bringing that notion up. And keeperton's right, posting again and again that you 'don't give a fuck' about the 'stupid fucking things they say' gives off the impression that you do care, a lot.

In the end, maybe a little good-natured humor just isn't your bag. It sounds like you're carrying the weight of the world in your shoulders. I think you should pack it in, get a handle on things, and roll on out of here. Honestly, it's wheelie getting old. 

11 minutes ago, stackem30 said:

I don't think anyone here has suggested that having a wheelie bag makes you less of a man, or that it's macho to carry a bag instead -- you're the one who keeps bringing that notion up. And keeperton's right, posting again and again that you 'don't give a fuck' about the 'stupid fucking things they say' gives off the impression that you do care, a lot.

In the end, maybe a little good-natured humor just isn't your bag. It sounds like you're carrying the weight of the world in your shoulders. I think you should pack it in, get a handle on things, and roll on out of here. Honestly, it's wheelie getting old. 

I see what you did there.

To all involved in the bag conversation... I think we drop it? There’s been a couple comments on each side where this could have been let go and taken the high road. 

Some people like wheelie bags, some don’t, but there’s no reason to harp on this 

I don’t use a wheelie bag, but at some point in time, I could. There’s 10,000 products in goaltending because of different strokes for different folks 

On 1/30/2018 at 8:28 AM, craig said:

This would look good with Sens jerseys.

Reminds me a tiny bit of this

sidorkiewicz.jpg.d9a844e481105311faa331643f3bb8d1.jpg

I miss these jerseys.

Those logos were HUGE!

Note the NHL logo pants. Must be the skills contest for the ASG...

Peter Sidorkiewicz was the man. Whalers, OG Senator... Some say he was one of the worst selections ever for the ASG.

Gear was tight as always. Started with the Sens in this:

hokejove-karty-pro-set-1992-93-peter-sid 

The pads are his Whalers pads just spray painted (navy knee rolls and green binding at the top)

PeterSidorkiewiczHartford.jpg

Upgraded to this:

f85a6d5d1ac640c9bf91b27a8d5ebd98_front.j

Even had a glamour shot in his gear. He was 'lit'...

4985-1587613Fr.jpg

16 minutes ago, MTH said:

Peter Sidorkiewicz was the man. Whalers, OG Senator... Some say he was one of the worst selections ever for the ASG.

Gear was tight as always. Started with the Sens in this:

hokejove-karty-pro-set-1992-93-peter-sid 

The pads are his Whalers pads just spray painted (navy knee rolls and green binding at the top)

PeterSidorkiewiczHartford.jpg

Upgraded to this:

f85a6d5d1ac640c9bf91b27a8d5ebd98_front.j

Even had a glamour shot in his gear. He was 'lit'...

4985-1587613Fr.jpg

Where is Pete’s feather boa for his Glamour Shot?!?

New pads and mask for Allen (pics via Goalie Gear Nerd).

It's like a reverse of last year for Allen when he went white to color to escape his struggling play. Never though I'd say it, but I'm glad he ditched the gym mats colored pads. I also am glad he doesn't have that ugmo helmet anymore. Yellow cages just don't work.

26866497_161757921140778_5821202139589902336_n.jpg

26868397_427938944323381_6015753523759677440_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Moose75 said:

New pads and mask for Allen (pics via Goalie Gear Nerd).

It's like a reverse of last year for Allen when he went white to color to escape his struggling play. Never though I'd say it, but I'm glad he ditched the gym mats colored pads. I also am glad he doesn't have that ugmo helmet anymore. Yellow cages just don't work.

New, boring pads, and a decidedly ugmo (ha ha) mask.

He'll never get better than his winter classic set/mask from a few seasons ago.

27 minutes ago, Murray said:

I would do horrible, horrible things to acquire Condon's silver setup.

LOL  Right?  Also.  Looks like Ottawa is moving more towards this big O uniform thing.  They are starting to use that symbol for marketing on their website now.

1 hour ago, gp34 said:

LOL  Right?  Also.  Looks like Ottawa is moving more towards this big O uniform thing.  They are starting to use that symbol for marketing on their website now.

Not surprising, they’ve been using it for years (or over a century if you want to go back that far) 

Archived