Puckstopper

Warrior R/V1 Pro+ Sticks

On 9/6/2019 at 10:09 AM, Puckstopper said:

I would say there is room in Warrior's portfolio for a more flexible stick like the EF4 or the 2X.  Whether we see them do that any time in the near future (or even distant future) is something only the team at Warrior knows at the moment.   TBH, I'd like to try a Warrior stick with a more flexy paddle, but the V1+s I'm using are great sticks so I'm not sure this is something Warrior NEEDS.

One thing I would like to see  them do is cut the number of price points down to 3 and/or work on a better naming scheme.  Certain customers get lost when trying to keep track of the benefits of the Pro+ vs the SR+ vs the Pro.  The old system of CR1, CR2 and CR3 was way easier for customers to keep track of.  Warrior certainly isn't alone in this trend but it is making things harder/more confusing at the retail level for people who aren't total gearheads.

Thanks for the feedback!  We are always in development of new constructions and performance benefits.  Flex profile being one of those at the current time.  I understand your comment about model names.  The "+" is something we introduced in 2019 with the R/V1 sticks and also R/X2 Jock & Knee.  As time goes on you'll begin to see it in other areas of our product offering.  Once it becomes more common place I believe it will instinctively clear up some of the confusion.  In a very general way, the V1 Pro, V1 SR+ and V1 SR are separated by $50 and are on average 50g less/more in weight than each other.  The V1 Pro+ being an outlier because it's a LOT more than 50g lighter than the V1 Pro.  Hope this helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kirk3190 said:

Thanks for the feedback!  We are always in development of new constructions and performance benefits.  Flex profile being one of those at the current time.  I understand your comment about model names.  The "+" is something we introduced in 2019 with the R/V1 sticks and also R/X2 Jock & Knee.  As time goes on you'll begin to see it in other areas of our product offering.  Once it becomes more common place I believe it will instinctively clear up some of the confusion.  In a very general way, the V1 Pro, V1 SR+ and V1 SR are separated by $50 and are on average 50g less/more in weight than each other.  The V1 Pro+ being an outlier because it's a LOT more than 50g lighter than the V1 Pro.  Hope this helps!

Are you guys going to release a stick with the G5 line?

3 hours ago, Kirk3190 said:

Thanks for chiming in. I appreciate your direct feedback. I would agree with the posters below, a higher flex stick would be a nice compliment to the V1+. Then you'd have a great 1-2 punch with stiff and flexible, like having G and GT lines.

• Like 1