Jofa 390 (SR) + Sportmask SM-90 **SOLD**

HP29

Arguably the BEST helmet for a combo, especially due to the coverage and shape. The foams never get hard in these things, either. If the helmet were in worse shape, I would snag the helmet to make a mould from it (which would involve band sawing this in half 😮) to start making these available as a combo helmet once again. Of course then you have problem of finding a way to make that interior. Jofa helmet interiors were luxe (arguably even nicer than the terry cloth covered stuff in a Cooper XL-7). 

That is too nice for me to do what I would do to it! It belongs in someone’s collection!

Good luck selling your Jofa (pronounced “yo-fah). 

Thanks for the endorsement @bunnyman666!

I should use your post as the description for the ad! HAHAHA

Yeah, the foam is still soft and plush, so much more so than any rubatex SK kits. I actually have two SK kits left that still feel pretty good, BUT... not like this! 

3 minutes ago, HP29 said:

Thanks for the endorsement @bunnyman666!

I should use your post as the description for the ad! HAHAHA

Yeah, the foam is still soft and plush, so much more so than any rubatex SK kits. I actually have two SK kits left that still feel pretty good, BUT... not like this! 

I have done a few conversions on 396/366 (mainly Selanne) and each one, despite the condition on the outside, were in similar shape! It is uncanny how well those foams wear inside a Jofa helmet (with the exception of the VM, LOL). They never die!!!!

SK600 helmets have interiors actually are somewhat similar, but they are more torn up in general. 

Hope someone who will cherish this helmet buys it!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived