Trade - Bauer 2S PS Sticks / Trades Generally

SuperSieve1

I have two pro stock 27" Bauer 2S Pro sticks that I am hoping to trade. I picked them up thinking I would try to adjust to the longer paddle as I have previously used a 27". After giving it some more thought, I don't think I'm going to bother testing one and decreasing value. I am hoping to trade them for 26" paddles. 

So, I have 2 questions:

1. If anyone has completed a trade, how did you go about it? I would prefer to find someone in my area so we could just meet in person.

2. Anyone out there have some 26" sticks they would be willing to trade? I would be looking for pro stocks in return. Ideally, I would like to get 2S Pros or V1 Pro +'s in return. 

You could start by listing your location so people know if they're near you to meet up and trade.  Other than that, I would suggest also posting this in one of the very many Facebook groups that are devoted to selling goalie gear.  I only say this because you'll find a greater amount of people that could possibly be in your area.

1 hour ago, SuperSieve1 said:

Right. That was next step. I’m in Chicago and hoping to find someone close. Was just curious if anyone had traded via mail before. Seems like an awful idea.

I can try and help you out since I'm nice and all but I'm not willing to pay for shopping... either you buy my stick or we swap...I have a ccm p2 black and red crawford 26. 

13 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

I can try and help you out since I'm nice and all but I'm not willing to pay for shopping... either you buy my stick or we swap...I have a ccm p2 black and red crawford 26. 

Appreciate it, but wrong colors. 

Archived