McKenney 870 senior pants 3XL

big_tommy68

I have a pair of McKenney 870 senior pant 3XL in Habs colours taking up space in my basement. They have been used just enough that I am sure they are not for me (7-8 skates).

I'm happy to let these go to someone on this forum who is willing to cover the shipping costs from Toronto.

Note if you're considering these that these are really big pants -- I've heard this size is referred to as BFPs (Big F***ing Pants), and it's no joke. I'm a big guy to begin with, so the McKenney website fit guide suggested I was between XL and 2XL. I went up another size to see if I would enjoy tucking for a change (I did not). On top of that, when the pants arrived it turns out that the thigh padding is def wider (less contoured) than it would be in an equivalent size Velocity pant (which is that I am used to). Result = BFPs for sure.

IMG_20190501_080205.jpg

MVIMG_20190501_080146.jpg

IMG_20190501_080136.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 9:42 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Those are some big fucking pants.

What do you expect from a guy with the username "Big Tommy" (Knowing you, before you answer, let me remind you there are probably minors looking at this forum)😁

You know what they say about a goalie with big pants, right?

That he's probably a former college offensive lineman trying to relive the athletic glory days his youth now nearly a quarter of a century in the past in a sport that allows him to continue playing past his 20's with minimal risk of exacerbating the CTE he probably already has, and that he probably enjoys the beer (and nacho/chicken wing/pizza/etc.) aspect of "beer league" a bit too much for his own good. 

That was just too much to fit into a username, so Big Tommy it is... 😉

7 hours ago, big_tommy68 said:

You know what they say about a goalie with big pants, right?

That he's probably a former college offensive lineman trying to relive the athletic glory days his youth now nearly a quarter of a century in the past in a sport that allows him to continue playing past his 20's with minimal risk of exacerbating the CTE he probably already has, and that he probably enjoys the beer (and nacho/chicken wing/pizza/etc.) aspect of "beer league" a bit too much for his own good. 

That was just too much to fit into a username, so Big Tommy it is... 😉

What a glorious fucking response.  Here's to you, Tommy.  Welcome to the page! :chug:

Related image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived