How hard is it to find a Kelly Green pant shell?!?

7 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Did the Oilers beat your 'Nucks in the finals or something?  What do you have against them?

Had an old boss that was a major fan and was arrogant as all hell about it. Especially when they started gathering all the first round picks. So seeing them continuously fail at every turn is very satisfying. Definitely no pettiness involved with my hate at all.

I mean, my top three hated teams are Oilers, Bruins, and Toronto. But I'm a Nucks/Habs fan.

21 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Had an old boss that was a major fan and was arrogant as all hell about it. Especially when they started gathering all the first round picks. So seeing them continuously fail at every turn is very satisfying. Definitely no pettiness involved with my hate at all.

I mean, my top three hated teams are Oilers, Bruins, and Toronto. But I'm a Nucks/Habs fan.

I honestly cannot fathom a moment where an Oilers fan post 2000 has anything to say towards a Canucks fan.  They're the epitome of a poorly managed franchise.  

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I honestly cannot fathom a moment where an Oilers fan post 2000 has anything to say towards a Canucks fan.  They're the epitome of a poorly managed franchise.  

Suffer under that type of delusion for four years from your boss (and man was he arrogant about it too) and it quickly sours a franchise for ya.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Edmonton and Toronto fail. I'd much rather see the Bruins succeed.

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

Suffer under that type of delusion for four years from your boss (and man was he arrogant about it too) and it quickly sours a franchise for ya.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing Edmonton and Toronto fail. I'd much rather see the Bruins succeed.

Or just have Carolina make an epic comeback and we all win

Archived