Might be buying warrior stick- which one is full right?

Jonathon v

18 minutes ago, Jonathon v said:

I'm a full right and on warriors website all they say is senior left and senior right. I looked at the pictures and both appear to have regular blade directions 

1. The ones that say right are for full right goalies

2. You're going to need to head in store or buy off of a retailers site. Warrior doesn't sell direct.

1 hour ago, Jonathon v said:

I'm a full right and on warriors website all they say is senior left and senior right. I looked at the pictures and both appear to have regular blade directions 

I am not speaking for Warrior, but my guess is that they just don’t show the right curve, but it will be just like the regular one, just reverse it.

It became that way when shopping for player left hand sticks. It used to be that you would just adjust the curve with your blowtorch if you wanted an open or closed curve on wood bladed sticks. With the advent of foam core and composite sticks, you can’t adjust your curve, so that’s how you had the different curve patterns, as you could not adjust them like you could with wood. 

Being that full right goalies are very much in the minority, many won’t even show what the curve looks like in a picture. But I am certain @Kirk3190 may be able to help you out with what the full right curves for Warrior sticks are like. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 11:06 AM, Jonathon v said:

"Right" are Full Right sticks

Also interesting that Warrior has ceased production of foam core sticks from their Finland plant (the factory that made the Montreal brand before warrior bought them).  Much like player wood sticks, foam cores may become extinct

Archived