TGN Spec x Pro Laces

Thank you very much sir @TheGoalNet!  Much appreciated.   Really need these now and need to save the cash as well.  Looking back throught the posts(to show the wife where the kid's name's will be), I see there was a complaint of a 90 degree twist at the bridge from the lace to elastic.  I would imagine an extra lace loop would ywist it back to the right horizontal spread vs the vertical stock.  Can't wait to try them!

Edited by dreadlocked1
lots

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Matt35 said:

So I ordered a set of Pro Laces and I received an email saying they shipped on Nov 11. I still haven’t got them. I sent a couple emails and have got no response. Has anyone one else experienced this? From what I have read their customer service is top notch. 

That is bizarre. Not saying I don’t believe you. Just so not like Mr. Prolaces...

On 11/23/2019 at 5:13 PM, Matt35 said:

So I ordered a set of Pro Laces and I received an email saying they shipped on Nov 11. I still haven’t got them. I sent a couple emails and have got no response. Has anyone one else experienced this? From what I have read their customer service is top notch. 

Do you have Instagram, DM them?

• 2 months later...

Im going to ask a dumb question here.  Where's the toe bridge?

My first pair of ProLaces came with a toe bridge that i screwed in. The hybrids dont seem to come with one. Whats the rationale?

I like the way the first pair interacted with the toe of my skate. My original pair, one elastic snapped after 1 1/2 yrs of use. The toe bridge is also showing significant wear, so when i ordered i assumed a replacement toe bridge came in the packaging. 

Cheers.