Looking for royal blue Warrior Ritual pants

I've been looking everywhere for a pair of L/XL Warrior Ritual Pro pants in royal blue, to no avail.

ProStockHockey had a bunch in inventory awhile ago, but they're gone and they have no idea if/when they'll get more. I missed out on 2 pairs on Sideline as well. Scouring the rest of the interwebs has turned up nothing either 😣

Anyone have a pair sitting around or know of a retailer that might have some by chance...? 

The “Ritual” breezers PSH was selling were not actually Ritual, as they were actually a pro-only line. I made the mistake of thinking they were sized just like the retail Rituals. WRONG- waist and inseam are proportional, meaning they don’t have the same L/XL waist on all sizes with an inner belt to adjust for sizing, size differentiations from the inseam length. Of course at Large, this would not matter to you. 

Have not seen those in a very long time. 

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

The “Ritual” breezers PSH was selling were not actually Ritual, as they were actually a pro-only line. I made the mistake of thinking they were sized just like the retail Rituals. WRONG- waist and inseam are proportional, meaning they don’t have the same L/XL waist on all sizes with an inner belt to adjust for sizing, size differentiations from the inseam length. Of course at Large, this would not matter to you. 

Have not seen those in a very long time. 

Interesting, that's good to know. Thanks! Yeah, they're the unicorn of goalie pants it seems. I haven't seen much out there.

Archived