Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
coopaloop1234

Tendy Fest 2019

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

Anyone heading up to tendyfest in Vancouver on the 26th of May? Could be a chance for a few members to meet up if that's the case. Eh there @seagoal and @Flyers27?

https://www.thehockeyshop.com/pages/tendyfest-ultimate-goal-demo-day

Also, I wanted to create a thread to celebrate ME!! for being the first poster to get to 1000 Rep. All by shitposting too.

Here is a depiction of me being a valuable member of this site.

Untitled.png.5c591b86c0a7fc872e0c8e23cfac4324.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be in Vancouver the following Thursday.  So bummed I'll just barely miss it.  I may have to swing over and check out the shop anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

I'll be in Vancouver the following Thursday.  So bummed I'll just barely miss it.  I may have to swing over and check out the shop anyway.

Definitely worth the visit. Are you planning on getting anything?

Tendyfest gives out a 15% off coupon for gear for attending, I can always pass mine on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can confirm the Hockey Shop in Surrey is amazing.  I was just there this past weekend (sorry Coop, in the area with a friend for unrelated stuff and barely snuck away with very little time).  The goalie cave downstairs is unbelievable and everyone who works down there is super nice and helpful.

I bought a new bag (very much needed) and a V1 Pro + stick (very much not-needed). :)

@coopaloop1234  I don't see anything about entry fees or pricing.  What's it cost to get in?  I'm very interested in going up and I'm trying to get a couple of friends to go too.

Edited by seagoal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Also, I wanted to create a thread to celebrate ME!! for being the first poster to get to 1000 Rep. All by shitposting too.

Here is a depiction of me being a valuable member of this site.

Untitled.png.5c591b86c0a7fc872e0c8e23cfac4324.png

Don't sell yourself short Coop... it's not just shitposting... you also have to come back under your other aliases and click on liking all those shitposts. There is a lot more work there than just the post itself.  💩🗒️♥️

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P.S.  This place has got to be almost called TheCoopNet.....yeah?  Or at least.....Coop for Mod,  2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I can confirm the Hockey Shop in Surrey is amazing.  I was just there this past weekend (sorry Coop, in the area with a friend for unrelated stuff and barely snuck away with very little time).  The goalie cave downstairs is unbelievable and everyone who works down there is super nice and helpful.

I bought a new bag (very much needed) and a V1 Pro + stick :)

@coopaloop1234  I don't see anything about entry fees or pricing.  What's it cost to get in?  I'm very interested in going up and I'm trying to get a couple of friends to go too.

No worries at all for just leaving me hanging or anything. :(

It's completely free. I wouldn't bother going if it cost me money lol. Though, be prepared to be there early or be wiling to wait to test gear. It's a bit of a zoo.

I just go to talk to vendors, get entered into some draws, and get some free swag.

1 minute ago, BadAngle41 said:

Don't sell yourself short Coop... it's not just shitposting... but then you also come back under your other aliases and have click on liking all those shitposts. There is a lot more work there than just the post itself.  💩🗒️♥️

I see you know my secrets. Clearly you need to just ban me for post manipulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, seagoal said:

P.S.  This place has got to be almost called TheCoopNet.....yeah?  Or at least.....Coop for Mod,  2019.

I jokingly put my name into the mod pool a while back. TGN told me no, mostly because of my shitposting. lul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to... I was hoping for a course or training out that way for work but no dice.  Although I do get to spend 2 months in wonderful Ottawa starting at the end of October.  My life's mission is to make to THS and TGC... @coopaloop1234 would agree that he takes for granted being so close to such a great goalie store.  Especially when most of us have hot garbage for our LHS'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

No worries at all for just leaving me hanging or anything. :(

It's completely free. I wouldn't bother going if it cost me money lol. Though, be prepared to be there early or be wiling to wait to test gear. It's a bit of a zoo.

I just go to talk to vendors, get entered into some draws, and get some free swag.

I see you know my secrets. Clearly you need to just ban me for post manipulation.

No banning... occasionally one of those aliases likes one of my posts in error... I'll take the sloppy likes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BadAngle41 said:

No banning... occasionally one of those aliases likes one of my posts in error... I'll take the sloppy likes.

Lol, i maxed out my "reactions" for the day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peter36 said:

I’ve never seen a thread that says “Hot!” On it before

Well this thread did get 12 replies in roughly an hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Flyers27 said:

I'll be heading to Tendyfest again this year. When are you thinking of going @coopaloop1234

Sick, whenever. I've usually been there just after the doors open, 11:30-12:00.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the offer Coop, but I'm heading up to Vancouver to embark on an Alaskan cruise.  While my wife is absolutely amazing (she even offered to move our flights up by 4 days if I really wanted to attend!) I doubt she'd be too happy sharing our cabin with anything I bought.  Given that I have already bought 6 sticks, a set of R/GT2s showed up yesterday and a set of EF4's is on the way, I'm due to take a break from being a gear whore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Hey guys,

Anyone heading up to tendyfest in Vancouver on the 26th of May? Could be a chance for a few members to meet up if that's the case. Eh there @seagoal and @Flyers27?

https://www.thehockeyshop.com/pages/tendyfest-ultimate-goal-demo-day

Also, I wanted to create a thread to celebrate ME!! for being the first poster to get to 1000 Rep. All by shitposting too.

Here is a depiction of me being a valuable member of this site.

Untitled.png.5c591b86c0a7fc872e0c8e23cfac4324.png

so you're telling me by shit posting i can also get more points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one give me any more points, I want to keep my rep right where it is.  Yes, I'm about 14 years old at heart...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Hey guys,

Anyone heading up to tendyfest in Vancouver on the 26th of May? Could be a chance for a few members to meet up if that's the case. Eh there @seagoal and @Flyers27?

https://www.thehockeyshop.com/pages/tendyfest-ultimate-goal-demo-day

Also, I wanted to create a thread to celebrate ME!! for being the first poster to get to 1000 Rep. All by shitposting too.

Here is a depiction of me being a valuable member of this site.

Untitled.png.5c591b86c0a7fc872e0c8e23cfac4324.png

I still have won the day more than you:

A9E4B6D5-3AA7-48B1-BFA4-D935A5B9D84C.png

02ACF7A9-8B42-4F5D-85ED-57DF4C88AE51.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Goalieinneed said:

so you're telling me by shit posting i can also get more points?

Shitposting is the key to many points young grasshopper.

2 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I still have won the day more than you:

A9E4B6D5-3AA7-48B1-BFA4-D935A5B9D84C.png

02ACF7A9-8B42-4F5D-85ED-57DF4C88AE51.png

Pretty easy to win days when there were only 4 members on the site. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Shitposting is the key to many points young grasshopper.

Pretty easy to win days when there were only 4 members on the site. ;)

Now there are only 6!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Member Statistics

    987
    Total Members
    2,646
    Most Online
    Jbarrow31
    Newest Member
    Jbarrow31
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...