Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
coopaloop1234

Tendy Fest 2019

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

Thanks for the offer Coop, but I'm heading up to Vancouver to embark on an Alaskan cruise.  While my wife is absolutely amazing (she even offered to move our flights up by 4 days if I really wanted to attend!) I doubt she'd be too happy sharing our cabin with anything I bought.  Given that I have already bought 6 sticks, a set of R/GT2s showed up yesterday and a set of EF4's is on the way, I'm due to take a break from being a gear whore. 

Buy it, and have it shipped, easy peasy.

As as added bonus, 4 extra days in Vancouver!  Just make sure you are staying in Vancouver and not Surrey where @coopaloop1234 and the HockeyShop are located....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Naz said:

Buy it, and have it shipped, easy peasy.

As as added bonus, 4 extra days in Vancouver!  Just make sure you are staying in Vancouver and not Surrey where @coopaloop1234 and the HockeyShop are located....

Oh c'mon. At least it's exciting here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Whatcha gonna buy me?

15% off of any purchase you want.

It's in CDN too, so even more incentive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the exchange rate is really positive for us 'mercans right now. 

I got a sweet deal on my new glove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

15% off of any purchase you want.

It's in CDN too, so even more incentive.

$221.37 for a V1 Pro+ plus whatever it would cost you to ship to me is very tempting but I just have too much going on at home right now.  I appreciate the offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Yeah, the exchange rate is really positive for us 'mercans right now. 

I got a sweet deal on my new glove.

Definitely. ~30% is quite a steal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, Flyers27 said:

Ok, I'll aim to be there around that time too

Still planning on coming?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Still planning on coming?

Yup. Looks like the doors open around 11. I'll be there then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be there! Need a new twig, but not sure how many they'll have this year. Last year I was only able to check out the 2S pro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the report on TendyFest @coopaloop1234 and @Flyers27

See anything new or exciting? Did you get to demo any gear?

I had a soft plan to go that fell through dealing with some stuff with my dog that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seagoal said:

What's the report on TendyFest @coopaloop1234 and @Flyers27

See anything new or exciting? Did you get to demo any gear?

I had a soft plan to go that fell through dealing with some stuff with my dog that day.

I didn't end up going due to being sick. Flyers ended up there though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@seagoal I didn't demo any gear, as it seemed a bit hectic last year. Pete Smith was there, which was neat, but mostly I spoke to the reps. I really liked speaking with the True rep and I'm going to look into getting their 1 piece skates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flyers27 said:

@seagoal I didn't demo any gear, as it seemed a bit hectic last year. Pete Smith was there, which was neat, but mostly I spoke to the reps. I really liked speaking with the True rep and I'm going to look into getting their 1 piece skates.

Nice.  Were there any big debuts or just stuff that we already know about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seagoal said:

Nice.  Were there any big debuts or just stuff that we already know about?

There was stuff I hadn't seen yet, but it didn't look like there was anything new being unveiled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was there...  didn’t people recognize me? Why didn’t anybody say hi? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I was there...  didn’t people recognize me? Why didn’t anybody say hi? 

Ohhhhhhhh you were the guy walking around with the emoji mask on????!!!?!?!!?????!!!!!??!?  Dammit, I should have known!!!! :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...