Kenesky PP1 C/A

Chenner29

17 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

The seatbelt nylon straps don't engage the teeth on the plastic slides as well as what other manufacturers use.  Other companies use nylon straps that are a bit thicker and have a woven pattern to it which snags pretty well.

My arms got blown up in my PP1.

And they have to know this... so, why even use it as an alternative to elastic?  Or at the very least, why not inform the customer?  Bizarre.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:34 AM, Sebx said:

It's just bad adjustment, it's not a problem when you take the time to adjust properly the shoulder floater. It's a very popular unit, don't let some pictures fool you.

332103_10150454961759447_958328639_o.jpg

Seb, why not make a short video showing exactly how to achieve this. I tried your Gen1 some years ago and I also found the shoulder wing to be very high at the time.

• 8 months later...

So can anyone update how their PP1's are holding up in the long run?

After a failed attempt at getting a streamlined chestie made by Brown I put my name on the waitlist in Nov for a PP1. I saw Mike post a pro return up for sale on his facebook page, I ended up biting the bullet and buying it since the measurements were similar to my current Brown. 

I'll post some pictures of it shortly. 

2 hours ago, Brewskee69 said:

After a failed attempt at getting a streamlined chestie made by Brown I put my name on the waitlist in Nov for a PP1. I saw Mike post a pro return up for sale on his facebook page, I ended up biting the bullet and buying it since the measurements were similar to my current Brown. 

I'll post some pictures of it shortly. 

What was the issue with the Brown out of curiosity?

21 hours ago, Brewskee69 said:

So I have Chenner's old Kenesky PP1. It has held up incredibly well playing an average of two mid-level beer league games a week. I made some small mods to beef up the bicep and shoulder areas, but everything else has been great. 

2 hours ago, Wake42 said:

So I have Chenner's old Kenesky PP1. It has held up incredibly well playing an average of two mid-level beer league games a week. I made some small mods to beef up the bicep and shoulder areas, but everything else has been great. 

Good to hear, I was a bit skeptical when I first got it and played around with the strapping. Coming from a Brown chest protector I'm not use to having all the strapping options at the back. I don't hear very many people talking about Kenesky's chesties anymore.