CCM Premier Pants Inner Material Colour

I recently purchased a pair of CCM Premier Pants of SLS, and the upper back material was shown as black, but all the Premier Pro pants I have seen have that area as yellow. Is this because they are NOT Premier Pros or is it something else? Everything but the colour was the same.

The circled part is the part I am talking about

Capture.PNG

These pants haven't changed since 2017...just different colors. Mine is all yellow.  But post a pic of yours we will be able to tell you maybe what you got. 

Are they the SE model on goalie monkey? Pants just have a line on the side of the pants. But they are all the same. 

14 minutes ago, #16 said:

Here is a pic of mine, they haven't arrived yet so it is just the pic off SLS. 

a9eef60bfb7088ee_small.jpeg

Here is your answer, this model is the one from before the 2017 model, the front I believe is a different material than the current one, its more like a nylon feel.  I'm not sure how much you paid but the last model is on sale on goalie monkey now.  Here is a video of the pants from Tommy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8YZt7_lRrU

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I got them and 2 pairs of stable 26 skate socks for about $75 USD shipped, and that's with USA to Canada shipping, so I'm not too worried.

36 minutes ago, #16 said:

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I got them and 2 pairs of stable 26 skate socks for about $75 USD shipped, and that's with USA to Canada shipping, so I'm not too worried.

It's a great deal, I mean essentially there hasn't been much change in the CCM pants, they just remaking them with really minor tweaks like colour lol

Archived