What warrior pads are these?

Peter36

The person who posted that seems to be from Finland, but still - phrasing!

They must be a custom one-off for a pro goalie, because they have the G4 airslide, but there is an external break in the outer roll, which not available at retail/standard custom order on the G4. From this angle, they also appear much straighter than either the G4 or R\GT2 (looks to not have a precurve or internal break above the knee).

A bit late to the party, but yes, as Kirk mentioned earlier, they are G4 pads for Dominik Hrachovina, that I have heavily modified. I have been doing this with him since G2's, so these are probably the 10th pair that I have customized for him.

3 hours ago, KovaGoalie said:

A bit late to the party, but yes, as Kirk mentioned earlier, they are G4 pads for Dominik Hrachovina, that I have heavily modified. I have been doing this with him since G2's, so these are probably the 10th pair that I have customized for him.

Toppi... Can you discuss the mods you've done?

Sure. As you can see, there's a break on the outer roll. Then the backside is a lot like the old G2's. One leather strap this time. Completely straight and stiff core. Softer boot break. Shortened boot. Calf wedge taken off. I think that's about it.

24 minutes ago, KovaGoalie said:

Sure. As you can see, there's a break on the outer roll. Then the backside is a lot like the old G2's. One leather strap this time. Completely straight and stiff core. Softer boot break. Shortened boot. Calf wedge taken off. I think that's about it.

So not much was done LOL

They look factory. Any mods to the face of the pads to manipulate rebounds?

From what I have gleaned, the senior Warrior pad would be a good candidate for a modding of this nature as the outer materials on the senior is the same as the Pro, right @Kirk3190? I know you would not endorse this extensive amount of mods, but if you say the external materials are the same on senior and pro, the senior would be an excellent mod candidate, no? 

Archived