New Supreme 1S glove: mod it or put it away?

bunnyman666

I bought one of the few remaining new 1S gloves for a song.

Should I:

1) mod it and make it usable?

2) keep it in the plastic bag and sell it when it is cited as a leap in technology? It could be a Partial Hockey display piece, as it is the ubiquitous yellow graphic used in displays and advertising.

15 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

What fun would it be just keeping it sitting around in a bag? 

Cut that logo out and digitally print a pooper logo to replace it :)

I wonder, though, if the fabric is heat sublimated, meaning that I could potentially make the yellow printing bleed with a heat transfer vinyl logo? That could EASILY be why the Bauer logos were a decal on the original ones. I could pad wrap it, which could provide two-fold protection:

1) cover up to prevent puck marks

2) prevent the material from being eaten alive from the ice

The plot thickens. 

2 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I wonder, though, if the fabric is heat sublimated, meaning that I could potentially make the yellow printing bleed with a heat transfer vinyl logo? That could EASILY be why the Bauer logos were a decal on the original ones. I could pad wrap it, which could provide two-fold protection:

1) cover up to prevent puck marks

2) prevent the material from being eaten alive from the ice

The plot thickens. 

Just like a full pad wrap job that makes it look like nothing but a Pooper original.  Then one day, after years of the Pooper IBS trapper being passed around the board members, generation after generation, someone decides to mod it.

They start to remove the seemingly seamless outer skin, only to find the fabled Supreme 1S hidden beneath...

12 minutes ago, Mroy31 said:

Just like a full pad wrap job that makes it look like nothing but a Pooper original.  Then one day, after years of the Pooper IBS trapper being passed around the board members, generation after generation, someone decides to mod it.

They start to remove the seemingly seamless outer skin, only to find the fabled Supreme 1S hidden beneath...

What will happen is that someone will try to turn it into a wallet, but then they will find that it is a Bauer 1S trapper underneath the pad skin!

The model name would be GT #2. Of course the IBS model could be like a Legends trapper except that like real IBS, the pockets would have holes, being leaky like my colon was before it was removed!

Yeah- the Pooper IBS trapper would be a terrible idea! 

Archived