The Pooper brand thread...

bunnyman666

38 minutes ago, Colander said:

Nooo - simply turn them upside down, slip the blades under your armpits and voila vintage/heritage/ some other buzzword - crutches - for  us old guys after the game

Retro Heritage Vintage Old Skool Throwback Flashback Authentique Aged Patina'd Seasoned Support Structures

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, aircanuck said:

Make sure you send a hockey card with every order! Can't think of a single VINTAGE GOALIE company that came up with that. 😂

Ooh! And include some of your brand logo on badges and stickers, making it seem like a “free gift” instead of the “free advertising” it really is!

• Haha 1

I will post some Pooper hockey shirts in this thread. 

Here is my bio:

Pooper Hockey is a lifestyle apparel brand that was originally a parody of a defunct heritage hockey brand, mainly as the brand of stick for the goalie depicted in his hockey mask painting. The brand name became relevant after its founder, Doug Rogers, was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2017 and lost his colon in mid 2018. 

Doug printed a few T-shirts as a joke in 2018 and 2019 to a great reception. Doug also converted two pair of goalie pads to the Pooper brand, as well. Armed with a Cricut Air, Doug set out to make awareness of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease with his parody brand. 

Doug has lost a lot with his disease, but has not lost his resolve or sense of humour. Doug lost his colon on May 3, 2018, his time playing hockey, as well as a significant part of his side income as a hairstylist due to customers seeking service elsewhere due to his absence during recovery. Doug sometimes lost his patience when pressed with the challenges of a colostomy, but figured out that the mere fact he was still breathing is revenge against the ravages of Ulcerative Colitis. But through this experience, Doug has gained a new approach towards perseverance and an appreciation for life. In many ways, this experience has been great for Doug as he has learned how much strength is within him. 

The Pooper brand is designed not only for the hockey fan, but for anyone who wants to laugh a little at life and bring an awareness to Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease. As a fledgling brand, T-shirts will be offered, but we also hope to brand other soft goods and even some hockey gear. We will bring the same amount of fun as we will quality to everything our name is on.

30 minutes ago, aircanuck said:

I'm coming closer to realising my dream of buying goalie pad wallets and having them re-re-purposed into goalie pads. They will then be auctioned off for a charitable cause. Who's with I? I would love to team up with the Pooper Brand to make this happen.😃

Wallets into goalie pads... Interesting concept. Very ambitious. Would take a great mind to do.

As of this time, just T shirts and I could convert your pads to Pooper.