bunnyman666

The Pooper brand thread...

Have been busy; also- making shirts for family members who have been celebrating the St. Louis Blues’ FIRST Stanley Cup has farmed me out making shirts with designs I CAN’T sell. But never fear- new designs to come, and you can ALWAYS order a Pooper brand mark T. 

Are you making your shirts out of old goalie pads? Mmmm - somewhat rigid, but only a little sweaty...

19 minutes ago, Colander said:

Are you making your shirts out of old goalie pads? Mmmm - somewhat rigid, but only a little sweaty...

You’re looking for Second String.

These are T-shirts made of T-shirts.

Made a few prototypes for some great people I know. 

I did some protos for the most famous pair of ostomates on Instagram, @doublebagginit 

That pink blob? Yes- that represents an uncovered ostomy! No two ostomies are alike, so each “ostomy” I put on is different. 

From an accident, I created the rightside up/upside down logo. This may be the only time you see this unless reception is good...

Also, I am toying with pocket T-shirts. 

Each Pooper T-shirt is unique with imperfections. As I say, only G’d is perfect. Whilst I warranty against material lift, there may be a slightly skewiff logo. After all- remember that humans can’t be perfect! 

35BDA3C6-9A8D-42EB-8AE7-751EC7D246F7.jpeg

A850C352-7070-4CAF-95BC-632A545D8275.jpeg

33AB0E36-C8B6-4EF6-B9B1-3C02F349B0AD.jpeg

D7E41298-8847-4818-896C-134FB2CB80CA.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, goalie381 said:

Do you have equipment to cut adhesive vinyl based on a vector art file?

Yes.

I'm looking to get some vinyl cut to apply to my mask. The local sign shop I was able to get in contact with said they had a minimum order charge which was way more than I needed to spend. I used to work at a sign company, so I'm well aware of the process to cut, weed, cover, and apply the vinyl, just don't have the cut portion available. I'm hoping to have it done in a graphite metallic color, any chance you can help with that?

Never mind, its not working how I thought it would. Thanks though.

Edited by goalie381
Updated Information

4 hours ago, Naz said:

Hahaha, believe it or not, that c/a is a shitty old Vaughn 3700

ca vaughn 3700.jpg

😂🤣 only busting chops! My Gen2 c/a is big for today’s standards.

man, I go back and forth with buying a vintage Koho set someday but I think it’ll be pure nostalgia buy. The modern specs are just too good.

Have you demo’ed a modern set just to compare? 

2 hours ago, dstew29 said:

😂🤣 only busting chops! My Gen2 c/a is big for today’s standards.

man, I go back and forth with buying a vintage Koho set someday but I think it’ll be pure nostalgia buy. The modern specs are just too good.

Have you demo’ed a modern set just to compare? 

I think you may have quoted one post and replied to a different thread than you had intended. 

Happens to the best of us. 😃

I am doing a limited number of hashtag shirts. Most of you this would not apply, but I do have extra material to make a special metallic gold bunnyman institute 2.0 logo T for a slight upcharge.

738A95EB-339E-4FB0-994A-CE9C1891DA50.jpeg

1570FA46-E65D-44ED-BD26-2B6CE577307D.jpeg