Vintage gear postings

bunnyman666

Free Cooper GM21

GLOVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE  (August 13)

I have owned this trapper for quite a while and have decided to pass it along.  The leather is in very good condition, has been treated to keep it supple.  The right side pocket has become a little floppy but no nasty smell and the interior is intact.

As you can see the cuff label is missing but the back one is intact.

You pay the shipping from Kelowna, BC V1Z 3C5

DSC_1170.JPG

DSC_1171.JPG

DSC_1172.JPG

DSC_1173.JPG

Edited by Wonder35
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Is that THE mask from the How It's Made episode????

I doubt it. The one mask they show finished has certification stickers on the backplate.

2 hours ago, Scythe said:

I don't remember seeing a cage fitted on the one in the episode. Wasn't the guy in yhe beginning in a grid cage? Don't have time to watch right now 

Towards the end they show the mask being screwed on, foam glued and backplate being snapped in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, MTH said:

I'm retiring after this season. I have a garage of old ass gear. My kids will never use it. I'll get some up here soon.

Well shit, sucks that you are retiring.  I will watch for what you post, mayyyyyyyyyy be interested (probably will be).

56 minutes ago, MTH said:

My buddies call me the museum. 

My retirement press conference will be held in the parking lot of the rink. Should be rad. 

Sorry to hear you're retiring!  Hope you stay active online!  Always enjoyed your posts from the GSBB days!  A Parking Lot press conference sounds great!  Whatever you do, don't announce your retirement on YouTube.  While you'll get a ton of support from people you barely know, your friends and family won't know that you retired from hockey... 😜

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2019 at 12:41 PM, MTH said:

I'm retiring after this season. I have a garage of old ass gear. My kids will never use it. I'll get some up here soon.

Passmore is safely in my museum. Several Eagle pieces reside there with Passmore and the pinky vent mod, as well as some vintage Vaughn, Cooper and Brown. 

You need Ric Flair to be at your retirement press conference.

Glad the Passmore is in a good place. Makes me feel good. 

Most my family have no idea I even played hockey. Heck, I had a spirited discussion with my older kid's Bantam coach after a game (I didn't want to talk with him - he approached me) and I was told that I didn't even know hockey. Little does he know I play AAA Over 40...

I'm going with the Mike Schmidt speech too.

11 hours ago, MTH said:

Glad the Passmore is in a good place. Makes me feel good. 

Most my family have no idea I even played hockey. Heck, I had a spirited discussion with my older kid's Bantam coach after a game (I didn't want to talk with him - he approached me) and I was told that I didn't even know hockey. Little does he know I play AAA Over 40...

I'm going with the Mike Schmidt speech too.

You need to do some opera-style tears and maybe jazz hands. Also- invite bantam coach boy and punch him with the Passmore.

1985 had to play regular hand because my high school owned the gear and wouldn’t buy full right gloves for me. Cooper gloves, pants, C/A, Browns pads, Lange skates & Canadian stick.  Yes that’s a Mylec street hockey mask.  Only made that mistake once!

D3EF8AD6-F95A-4D96-AF0A-F9C309796FD9.jpeg

Edited by Gunleather
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Gunleather said:

1985 had to play regular hand because my high school owned the gear and wouldn’t buy full right gloves for me. Cooper gloves, pants, C/A, Browns pads, Lange skates & Canadian stick.  Yes that’s a Mylec street hockey mask.  Only made that mistake once!

D3EF8AD6-F95A-4D96-AF0A-F9C309796FD9.jpeg

I spy tube blades!