Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bunnyman666

Vintage gear postings

Recommended Posts

I went to a very Quebecois oriented goalie school when I was an early tween; I was wearing Vaughn Visions and had to do butterfly slides for over a week in those things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, keeperton said:

I went to a very Quebecois oriented goalie school when I was an early tween; I was wearing Vaughn Visions and had to do butterfly slides for over a week in those things.

Brutal!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, keeperton said:

I went to a very Quebecois oriented goalie school when I was an early tween; I was wearing Vaughn Visions and had to do butterfly slides for over a week in those things.

Not good on the hips, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, seagoal said:

Not good on the hips, eh?

More so the ankles since I was young. I blame goaltending with tight bootstraps on my slight duckfootedness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, keeperton said:

More so the ankles since I was young. I blame goaltending with tight bootstraps on my slight duckfootedness.

Ah, yes.

the day boot straps go away completely will be a good day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per request.

'06 Eddy Molson Commissioned Mask

Also included a pic of an olie & the jofa (mid-90's) I used way back when

Molson Front.jpg

Molson Left.jpg

Molson Right.jpg

Three Masks.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Free Cooper GM21

GLOVE NO LONGER AVAILABLE  (August 13)

I have owned this trapper for quite a while and have decided to pass it along.  The leather is in very good condition, has been treated to keep it supple.  The right side pocket has become a little floppy but no nasty smell and the interior is intact.

As you can see the cuff label is missing but the back one is intact.

You pay the shipping from Kelowna, BC V1Z 3C5

DSC_1170.JPG

DSC_1171.JPG

DSC_1172.JPG

DSC_1173.JPG

Edited by Wonder35
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 8:40 AM, jacksork said:

Per request.

'06 Eddy Molson Commissioned Mask

Molson Front.jpg

Molson Left.jpg

Molson Right.jpg

Is that THE mask from the How It's Made episode????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selling these if anyone is interested.  Prefer to sell in Canada with payment via eTransfer.

New Old stock, have never seen the ice.
$500 CAD includes shipping in Canada

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

H3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Is that THE mask from the How It's Made episode????

I don't remember seeing a cage fitted on the one in the episode. Wasn't the guy in yhe beginning in a grid cage? Don't have time to watch right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

Is that THE mask from the How It's Made episode????

I doubt it. The one mask they show finished has certification stickers on the backplate.

2 hours ago, Scythe said:

I don't remember seeing a cage fitted on the one in the episode. Wasn't the guy in yhe beginning in a grid cage? Don't have time to watch right now 

Towards the end they show the mask being screwed on, foam glued and backplate being snapped in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T-4000 I got from a buddy about 5 years ago, I have used it a few times but mostly keep it to compare how much bigger old spec stuff was.

54B99394-60B8-4792-BF3B-C4271443FDB4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Popeye arms were required to close these old gloves 😆

Or maybe the kung fu grip 

Edited by Scythe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 1:30 PM, Shady80 said:

T-4000 I got from a buddy about 5 years ago, I have used it a few times but mostly keep it to compare how much bigger old spec stuff was.

54B99394-60B8-4792-BF3B-C4271443FDB4.jpeg

Ooooooooooooooo....................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm retiring after this season. I have a garage of old ass gear. My kids will never use it. I'll get some up here soon.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, MTH said:

I'm retiring after this season. I have a garage of old ass gear. My kids will never use it. I'll get some up here soon.

Well shit, sucks that you are retiring.  I will watch for what you post, mayyyyyyyyyy be interested (probably will be).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My buddies call me the museum. 

My retirement press conference will be held in the parking lot of the rink. Should be rad. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MTH said:

My buddies call me the museum. 

My retirement press conference will be held in the parking lot of the rink. Should be rad. 

Sorry to hear you're retiring!  Hope you stay active online!  Always enjoyed your posts from the GSBB days!  A Parking Lot press conference sounds great!  Whatever you do, don't announce your retirement on YouTube.  While you'll get a ton of support from people you barely know, your friends and family won't know that you retired from hockey... 😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 12:41 PM, MTH said:

I'm retiring after this season. I have a garage of old ass gear. My kids will never use it. I'll get some up here soon.

Passmore is safely in my museum. Several Eagle pieces reside there with Passmore and the pinky vent mod, as well as some vintage Vaughn, Cooper and Brown. 

You need Ric Flair to be at your retirement press conference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad the Passmore is in a good place. Makes me feel good. 

Most my family have no idea I even played hockey. Heck, I had a spirited discussion with my older kid's Bantam coach after a game (I didn't want to talk with him - he approached me) and I was told that I didn't even know hockey. Little does he know I play AAA Over 40...

I'm going with the Mike Schmidt speech too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MTH said:

Glad the Passmore is in a good place. Makes me feel good. 

Most my family have no idea I even played hockey. Heck, I had a spirited discussion with my older kid's Bantam coach after a game (I didn't want to talk with him - he approached me) and I was told that I didn't even know hockey. Little does he know I play AAA Over 40...

I'm going with the Mike Schmidt speech too.

You need to do some opera-style tears and maybe jazz hands. Also- invite bantam coach boy and punch him with the Passmore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1985 had to play regular hand because my high school owned the gear and wouldn’t buy full right gloves for me. Cooper gloves, pants, C/A, Browns pads, Lange skates & Canadian stick.  Yes that’s a Mylec street hockey mask.  Only made that mistake once!

D3EF8AD6-F95A-4D96-AF0A-F9C309796FD9.jpeg

Edited by Gunleather
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gunleather said:

1985 had to play regular hand because my high school owned the gear and wouldn’t buy full right gloves for me. Cooper gloves, pants, C/A, Browns pads, Lange skates & Canadian stick.  Yes that’s a Mylec street hockey mask.  Only made that mistake once!

D3EF8AD6-F95A-4D96-AF0A-F9C309796FD9.jpeg

I spy tube blades!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...