Cool!  Thanks!  I've been thinking about taping myself to see how I play.  Do you find that watching your own tapes help?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    JonMorris67
    Newest Member
    JonMorris67

• By Adam Cooper
      Hi Goalies,
      This is GoPro video of my Friday Night Shinny from a couple weeks ago.  First game back from being off for a month so I was a little rusty.  But I have to say, two players on the opposite team scored some highlight reel goals on me that I have to respect.  
    • By Adam Cooper
      Here is my GoPro video of my Summer 2018 Championship Game in the True North Hockey League - Ellis Division.  This game was between my team the Cerebral Czars vs. Killer Penguins.  Our league does a playoff double elimination format.  We had won our first two games including one against the Killer Penguins.  We then played them again in our 3rd game and lost in Overtime.  So this Championship game was winner take all.
      We ended up winning 4-2.  This win was especially rewarding because I had just celebrated my 1-year anniversary as a goalie this September 2018!  Last Winter League I had the worst GAA in my division and we finished dead last.  This summer I continued to work hard with my approach, save selection and confidence.  We ended up finishing 2nd in the division and I had the 2nd best GAA.  I think a combination of my improved development, new Brian's Optik gear, and weaker division certainly helped.
      Hope you enjoy the video:
    • By TPSH_Goalie
      Hello Everyone, 
      My name is Sam and over the last year I have been making and posting recaps of my men's league games and I am always looking for feedback on how to get better. 
      My Youtube channel is called The Puck Stops Here and I would love to share my weekly videos with you guys if you would care to watch them and share your advice on how I can play better. 
      Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say.