NHL 2019-2020 Gear Sightings

Steph Lawa

With the powers granted to me by the heritage of the GSBB in the prehistoric era of goaltending equipment admiration, here is the 2019-2020 NHL gear sitings thread we've all been waiting for! 

Can't wait to see what the industry will be coming out with this year! 

Here is a picture from B⭐️!! Nice graphic work as usual with the richness of sewn-on graphics!

Lawa

F15DA571-0932-45F3-951F-79D489BB7236.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/17/2019 at 3:55 PM, Steph Lawa said:

With the powers granted to me by the heritage of the GSBB in the prehistoric era of goaltending equipment admiration, here is the 2019-2020 NHL gear sitings thread we've all been waiting for! 

Can't wait to see what the industry will be coming out with this year! 

Here is a picture from B⭐️!! Nice graphic work as usual with the richness of sewn-on graphics!

Lawa

F15DA571-0932-45F3-951F-79D489BB7236.png

Happy to see @Steph Lawa keep the tradition alive.

For anyone curious, this is a custom graphic. This is NOT Optik 2.

21 hours ago, raucebyalien said:

Speaking of Optik 2...I expected Shestyorkin / Shesterkin (how ever it is being anglicised) to be in Optik 2 demos for Rangers dev camp, but it looks he's just in regular Optiks so far:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 22.47.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 22.49.04.png

Take us to the promised land Shestyorkin / Shesterkin

On 6/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, raucebyalien said:

Speaking of Optik 2...I expected Shestyorkin / Shesterkin (how ever it is being anglicised) to be in Optik 2 demos for Rangers dev camp, but it looks he's just in regular Optiks so far:

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 22.47.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 22.49.04.png

4 hours ago, dstew29 said:

Take us to the promised land Shestyorkin / Shesterkin

Sorry boys, I didn't get a chance to post here... but I posted on IG. This are original Optik pads. These are not any prototypes for a 2020 Brian's pad.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

It was a rhetorical question, Max. 

I know I was joking lol

Honestly him not having all the zones filled makes it look cleaner. Plus I heard from Joz that he was trying to do something similar to the Bauer Totalone graphic

19 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Who gets pads with custom a graphic and doesn't even use all of his own color zones?

Might be a graphic Brian's has already done for someone else. I do know most pro guys don't care that much, so he might have said "i want so and so's graphic, but get rid of the color there" and that's how brian's made it

Archived