Jump to content
Steph Lawa

2019-2020 NHL Gear Sitings

Recommended Posts

On 11/1/2019 at 10:26 AM, raucebyalien said:

The Bobrovsky 580 must be his practice glove, he uses the Enroth one in games:

Whats going on when CCM can't get a guy in the show a couple of 580s to try / use, so he has to use pro returns?? 

(or maybe, because he's mainly a Vaughn guy he goes to the back of the queue 🤣 )

gettyimages-1182114306-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1183574104-2048x2048.jpg

He does have a glove made for him. From what I heard, he’s fanatical about feel and wants something very broken in. That’s why he’s using all these well used demo gloves 

FA2647AB-7FC6-4B09-A483-415D21328770.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New paint for Freddy 

Not a DaveArt guy, but the concept of LEGO Batman works for him... the masked man from Denmark 

0A9E7CBB-0D3B-453F-9F84-39EB496C36CF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seagoal said:

Winter Classic jerseys revealed

image.thumb.png.b25a02e7dd0f83275cf49fe038a9b44a.png

image.thumb.png.3c191939b07bb2d31f569d1e716aa850.png

As a stars fan I'm disappointed we didn't get the old black and gold star jerseys but these look pretty damn good. I wasn't a huge fan of these gloves at first but they're growing on me.

Side note: I know Rinne and Saros won't disappoint but I don't expect much from Ben and Khudobin (such a waste of colors)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Retro for the Dallas Stars is:

LJ556FRRELACMG7IG7JMK7DBQ4.jpg

Only Andy Moog was in the brown gear. The brown gloves today are hacky.

Nashville better just call them 'outdoor uniforms' or bust out some silver uniforms.

Would be rad if the Stars wore a gold metallic and the preds went silver metallic. The 'retro for outdoor' games theme is BEAT TO DEATH.

-----------------------------

EDIT

How spectacular would it be if Bauer made all their vintage themed gear under the Cooper name? 

Edited by MTH
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Blackwoods new mask. I actually really like this one, but a missed opportunity on not going with “Big Mac” on the front of the mask

8B67C29E-4B03-4DC1-A930-E86143261434.jpeg

I feel like they're messing with us now. Like they're saying"'how bad can we make a mask look?".

If that's their game now, this is a solid 9.5 on the 'MTH Make a Bad Mask Scale'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 11:26 AM, raucebyalien said:

The Bobrovsky 580 must be his practice glove, he uses the Enroth one in games:

Whats going on when CCM can't get a guy in the show a couple of 580s to try / use, so he has to use pro returns?? 

(or maybe, because he's mainly a Vaughn guy he goes to the back of the queue 🤣 )

gettyimages-1182114306-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1183574104-2048x2048.jpg

Nice glove. I've always wanted one of those. I had the chance to pull the trigger on one of those exact same CCM Premier Enroth pro return gloves last year, but it was just too expensive to justify it. Maybe this is where it ended up?

I've always wanted to try a 580 break and Enroth's Maple Leaf glove would match my Premier setup perfectly... 

24128023058_b97b263ddd_o.png.89314126a628d74a642fb03c9c0f87b5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2019 at 3:03 PM, seagoal said:

Winter Classic jerseys revealed

image.thumb.png.b25a02e7dd0f83275cf49fe038a9b44a.png

image.thumb.png.3c191939b07bb2d31f569d1e716aa850.png

Tyler Seguin wearing a big "D" on his chest is sure to inspire a lot of erotic fiction
It's a thing, google. it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chenner29 said:

Tyler Seguin wearing a big "D" on his chest is sure to inspire a lot of erotic fiction
It's a thing, google. it.

I believe it.  I mean, he's a good looking dude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One start for Hutchinson in his new VTX with an actual paintjob and he gets demoted.  (and I can't for the life of me find any better pictures than these)  It's pretty tough to be put in a constant 2nd night of a back to back situation on a team that chronically underperforms in those games, but it never felt like he was much of a factor, even when the team gave him tons of goal support.

Hutchinson.jpg

Hutchinson2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mroy31 said:

One start for Hutchinson in his new VTX with an actual paintjob and he gets demoted.  (and I can't for the life of me find any better pictures than these)  It's pretty tough to be put in a constant 2nd night of a back to back situation on a team that chronically underperforms in those games, but it never felt like he was much of a factor, even when the team gave him tons of goal support

Saw this heat map recently on how the laughs play in front of Andersen and Hutchinson. Pretty stark difference.

EJG_KdAXsAY-64E.png.51a8ccf1b4db6aae0d76fd25417dbef8.pngEJG_MauXkAAyXd9.png.090752e76ed3fccbb4ec7b15c33781cb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Saw this heat map recently on how the laughs play in front of Andersen and Hutchinson. Pretty stark difference.

EJG_KdAXsAY-64E.png.51a8ccf1b4db6aae0d76fd25417dbef8.pngEJG_MauXkAAyXd9.png.090752e76ed3fccbb4ec7b15c33781cb.png

I'd like to see one for McElhinney and Sparks, see if Curtis was just that otherworldly as a backup in TO or if they just happened to play that much better in front of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mroy31 said:

One start for Hutchinson in his new VTX with an actual paintjob and he gets demoted.  (and I can't for the life of me find any better pictures than these)  It's pretty tough to be put in a constant 2nd night of a back to back situation on a team that chronically underperforms in those games, but it never felt like he was much of a factor, even when the team gave him tons of goal support.

Hutchinson.jpg

Hutchinson2.jpg

One of the worst goalies I have ever seen in the NHL - how do these guys make it all the way there with such a poor technique.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter36 said:

Who deleted the memes? >:(

I was wondering the same.

Perhaps someone crossed the line?

Who knows.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...