Jump to content
Steph Lawa

2019-2020 NHL Gear Sitings

Recommended Posts

New Heritage set for Colin Dellia... Following Lehner's lead to add some green to the set

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

New Heritage set for Colin Dellia... Following Lehner's lead to add some green to the set

God, Delia could learn a thing or two from Lehner when it comes to style.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of this set

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cwarnar said:

New Heritage set for Colin Dellia... Following Lehner's lead to add some green to the set

Lacing in the glove palm...

Perhaps Optik 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Aquilzz said:

Lacing in the glove palm...

Perhaps Optik 2?

I think he rocks full Hertiage?

image.thumb.png.2cd1af629d92bc088b11c591c8c27893.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

I think he rocks full Hertiage?

image.thumb.png.2cd1af629d92bc088b11c591c8c27893.png

He's always been in an Optik glove. Believe his latest setup was Gen blocker, Optik glove, Heritage pads. Taking the best piece from every line imo. 

Also, look at the shape of the glove, specifically in the third pic on the Insta post. Very Optik-like on the fingers considering how flat they are.

image.thumb.png.756162add02391edb53a12a60ad1fc1f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

God, Delia could learn a thing or two from Lehner when it comes to style.

I can't say I'm a huge fan of this set

True... and I think it would have been nice to include some of the other feathers (colors.) But... he also had a pretty good year last year and while it's a new graphic.. maybe he didn't want to change up TOO much from last year... keep those good vibes going...

2019-08-13_14-17-42.thumb.jpg.ff3510c7559eb82ca7d7d05bf124bf69.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, that Brian's script logo just looks awkward, scrunched up on the knee roll like that. Would've been much cleaner on the outer roll.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BadAngle41 said:

True... and I think it would have been nice to include some of the other feathers (colors.) But... he also had a pretty good year last year and while it's a new graphic.. maybe he didn't want to change up TOO much from last year... keep those good vibes going...

2019-08-13_14-17-42.thumb.jpg.ff3510c7559eb82ca7d7d05bf124bf69.jpg

Seeing those new pads next to his old ones, it looks like he had them designed to be a loose mimic. I appreciate the idea, even if I don't particularly like how the design turned out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Lehner’s new mask with some reference

EE125A22-693A-4781-8BDA-645242792AB3.jpeg

C9420FB4-7944-4B67-A775-E534E9A34481.jpeg

Love this

def gonna miss watching him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max27 said:

Love this

def gonna miss watching him

Just watch his game with the hawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Xdave90x said:

Just watch his game with the hawks

I will, i just loved and will miss having him as an islander. Excited to see Varly play though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Talbot buying FT2 at retail?

0DDEE7A9-C212-4DA6-846E-21EEBA901159.jpeg

Does each team have their own skate oven, and would players be able to access it in the offseason if they do? Maybe he got custom ones delivered to the store and had them do the final baking there, so he can test them out over the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Teezle said:

Does each team have their own skate oven, and would players be able to access it in the offseason if they do? Maybe he got custom ones delivered to the store and had them do the final baking there, so he can test them out over the summer.

I'm sure every team has at least one skate oven, they're only $1,000.

I can't think of a reason why players wouldn't have access to these materials in the off season. But who knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could be he's not in Edmonton, so he doesn't have access to the team's skate oven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Talbot buying FT2 at retail?

0DDEE7A9-C212-4DA6-846E-21EEBA901159.jpeg

Looks like stock skates too

Edited by norfbear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I saw in the Instagram comments that he's in a shop in Calgary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, seagoal said:

I think I saw in the Instagram comments that he's in a shop in Calgary.

He's inside a ProHockeyLife at that... so a big box store buying skates. 
Wonder if it's off the shelf or just custom skates he just needed to get it baked a bit more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RE: Talbot's skates

When I worked at GM, Giguere came in once during the season to buy some knee pads (the old gray RBK ones).

I remember someone charged him for it and the department manager flipped his shit, saying that we could have directly billed Reebok for it so Giggy would not have any out of pocket expense.

Of course, this was over 10 years ago and things may have changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...