phantoms70

WTB Minnesota Wild CCM XL / Fit 4 Goalie pants

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nakka30
    Newest Member
    Nakka30

• By BadAngle41
      As some of you may know, I have a thing for retro looking gear. BUT, I sold my 2X Pro setup and while I can go the route of another Bauer Digi-Print set, I think Axis will be a better fit for me. While CCM has done a fantastic job of giving consumers an enormous number of options with all of the color zones, I prefer a minimalist approach to their latest graphic, and the devil is in the details for me. Thus I'm offering up a number of combinations for your feedback...
      My rationale for obsessing... 1. my team wears white so all white might just be meh... 2. adding some black to the glove (not all pieces have to matching color zones though)... 3. prefer the wear of black bindings to white (a little OCD)

These combinations are somewhat subtle variations on a theme for sure and the main zones I'm paying around with are more-less accents...
      Zone A - Leg Pad Outer Gusset, Glove Back Cuff, Blocker Back Nose Zone H - Leg Pad Landing (mainly), Glove T and Back Finger Tips, Blocker Side Board & Fingers Binding Leg Pad Backing Leg Strap In no particular order...

• By BadAngle41
      2020 CCM Goalie Customizer (Leg pads, Glocves, Blocker only) 25 page .pdf
      Axis pages 4 - 12
      EF4 13 - 21
      Sizing Guide 22 & 23

• By ZeroGravitas
      140 page PDF for CCM's 2019 offerings.
      EF4 goalie gear, new for 2019, begins on page 66.
      FT2 goal skates, new for 2019, begins on page 82.
      EF4 goal sticks, new for 2019, begins on page 86.