Heaton Helite 5 by Lefevre

TheGoalNet

4 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

That is a Louisville TPS blocker in Cujo-style Livery. 

It’s kind of confusing because the Louisville branding ended up dropped at one point, though was still Louisville before the brand was sold from what I gather. Could not see the trapper branding.

At one point, there was Louisville TPX and TPS, going back to their baseball/softball branding. They also did the same with hockey, but sometime dropped TPX, and eventually the Louisville, even before (was it Sherwood?) Louisville sold the brand. 

It has TPS graphic only but is in fact Koho 530. The graphic is the give away, also trying to find some better shots of the gloves that show they are the Koho 530 by leferve. Because TPS owned the goalie contract then everything in the CHL had to have TPS logos on it.

download (2).jpeg

04a4f271bbdc44e9c33ef9b9b2596aee.jpg

download (3).jpeg

2 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

It has TPS graphic only but is in fact Koho 530. The graphic is the give away, also trying to find some better shots of the gloves that show they are the Koho 530 by leferve. Because TPS owned the goalie contract then everything in the CHL had to have TPS logos on it.

download (2).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

Thanks for the clarification.

27 minutes ago, Snowman30 said:

download (2).jpeg

download (3).jpeg

What surprises me was that the blocker was not refaced. Those old ones were SUPER easy to reface, not that I have ever done it (yet).

• 4 months later...
On 6/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, TheGoalNet said:

You're 100% correct. This one is less of a big foot. I believe after the Koho 530 came out, Potvin used his graphic on the Koho 530 and then his second generation pads with the black base came out.

I am pretty sure you could see the Lefevre badge and Don Simmons may have even sold these.

image.png.e8ee0f53772d8a5e435da9a6f736ab37.png

image.thumb.png.6a0e7414e63d2d95ca7d5c3e9c211746.png

These were Heaton built.  The original set had slanted shin rolls. These like all his Koho sets were based off the Pro 90Z pad, glove was based off the 1850. Potvin didn't wear Lefevre Koho gear till he was in Boston.

Archived